Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia News Reporter Shot Live
(08-29-2015, 12:35 PM)xxlt Wrote: Well, you can't make people drive on the right side of the interstate either (here in Florida we prove that almost daily) but we do try. We have traffic laws. Not everyone obeys them, but most do. We can't prevent rape from happening, but we still have a law against it. I know, seems foolish to try to legislate morality - why don't we just torch the traffic laws and the rape laws too. Moral people will drive safely and not rape and heathens will do neither, so why bother with laws?

Probably my favorite dumb thing the "cold dead hands" people say is "if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns." By that logic and the "you can't legislate morality" logic we should have no laws ever, because someone will break them so what's the point? Yeah buddy!

We have laws against using a firearm to hurt other people.  We have laws against using a gun in the commission of a crime. 

When people choose to break the law, they've already displayed a willingness to not obey laws.

How then do passing more laws help?  Do these "gun free zones" seem to work?  
(08-29-2015, 12:46 PM)xxlt Wrote: http://http://www.wlwt.com/news/woman-arraigned-after-pulling-gun-in-nku-library/34973834

Cincy peeps note the story above. Highland Heights - NKU - right in your back yard and my alma mater - woman pulled a gun because someone was sitting in "her seat" in the library.

Seriously, this clinches it. We should all carry 24/7. It just makes sense. Ninja

So I should be denied my right to defend myself and my family because of a tragedy like this?

Will gang members, drug dealers, cartel members, and other thugs turn in their guns?  No, they won't.  Did prohibition stop the consumption of alcohol?  
[Image: 8370654824_496942fc95.jpg]
(08-29-2015, 12:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: You have warped understanding of, well, everything.

Yeah let's just not worry about when people yell out over national media.... Let's burn this mutha fkr down.

Very warped of me to not expect them to be dealt with swiftly.
CNN contributor's take on the shootings:

[Image: sally-kohn-slaughter.png]
(08-30-2015, 02:07 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: CNN contributor's take on the shootings:

[Image: sally-kohn-slaughter.png]

[Image: tTrmkfB.png]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
So she's just an idiot then. Glad we got that cleared up.
(08-30-2015, 04:30 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: So she's just an idiot then.  Glad we got that cleared up.

I think saying "I don't know if he was victimized in his life" about someone you don't know makes you an idiot.

(08-30-2015, 04:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think saying "I don't know if he was victimized in his life" about someone you don't know makes you an idiot.

Her tweet says "I have no reason to believe not justified", which is a strange way to say that she doesn't know if he was victimized in his life. 
(08-30-2015, 06:06 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Her tweet says "I have no reason to believe not justified", which is a strange way to say that she doesn't know if he was victimized in his life. 

That's how liberals think - not "I have no proof he was victimized" but rather "I have no reason to believe he wasn't victimized".  It's just assumed that if you're black and/or gay, much less both, that you've been subjected to horribly traumatic bigotry throughout your life.
(08-30-2015, 06:37 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: That's how liberals think - not "I have no proof he was victimized" but rather "I have no reason to believe he wasn't victimized".  It's just assumed that if you're black and/or gay, much less both, that you've been subjected to horribly traumatic bigotry throughout your life.

Yeah, liberals have basically convinced every subset of Americans, minus straight white Christian men of course, that they are all victims.

To think of the torture that this guy suffered when they sent him to do a report "in the field".  
(08-30-2015, 07:18 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Yeah, liberals have basically convinced every subset of Americans, minus straight white Christian men of course, that they are all victims.

And the funny thing is that somehow straight people, white people, men, and Christians are all convinced that they are victims and under attack despite liberals NOT convincing them that they are. 
(08-30-2015, 07:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And the funny thing is that somehow straight people, white people, men, and Christians are all convinced that they are victims and under attack despite liberals NOT convincing them that they are. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-30-2015, 06:06 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Her tweet says "I have no reason to believe not justified", which is a strange way to say that she doesn't know if he was victimized in his life. 

She was responding to a tweet that said "felt victimized (unjustifiably so)" with "have no reason to believe not justified" because there so far was nothing to suggest it wasn't, just as there is nothing to suggest it was, however the person who tweeted at her declared that is was not.

(08-30-2015, 07:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And the funny thing is that somehow straight people, white people, men, and Christians are all convinced that they are victims and under attack despite liberals NOT convincing them that they are. 

The difference is that when straight, white, Christian males say that they are being victimized, they don't have anybody in their corner besides other straight, white, Christian males.  
(08-30-2015, 07:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Hah !
You've been thinking about them, every since I mentioned their religion, haven't you ?
ThumbsUp
(08-30-2015, 04:30 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: So she's just an idiot then.  Glad we got that cleared up.

Sally Kohn is a rare form of idiot. Quite delusional and a hack.
(08-30-2015, 04:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I think saying "I don't know if he was victimized in his life" about someone you don't know makes you an idiot.

She really stepped in it with her tweets. She has a habit of this.... She is as bad as Chris Cuomo. Both of them need an assistant to handle their social media accounts.