Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game
(02-23-2016, 09:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Hmph, at least he has enough class to admit he has to change. I'm still waiting to see Mike Mitchell or pretty much anyone from that shit franchise in Pittsburgh acknowledge they're scum bags.

Class has nothing to do with it stinky. More suspensions and fines is why that piece of garbage has to change.

Mitchell needs to acknowledge nothing. Hes a hard nosed football player. Burthdefect is just a thug.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 02:31 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: Is she calling the gay hotline for advice again?

Women......

You think she could give me the number or should I just PM Vlad for his?
Reply/Quote
There's a difference between playing hard and playing dirty. bungal fans and several of their players still don't understand the difference.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 03:46 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: There's a difference between playing hard and playing dirty.  bungal fans and several of their players still don't understand the difference.

Sure we do....win a few championships, hand pick the commish, then you're "hard nosed".......play lovable loser, have an owner who was stand offish, you're "dirty".  Pretty ****** simple actually..... ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 02:33 AM)Vlad Wrote: Class has nothing to do with it stinky. More suspensions and fines is why that piece of garbage has to change.

Mitchell needs to acknowledge nothing. Hes a hard nosed football player. Burthdefect is just a thug.

(02-24-2016, 03:46 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: There's a difference between playing hard and playing dirty.  bungal fans and several of their players still don't understand the difference.

And here we have classic examples of blind and idiotic homerism.

If you guys were anymore in denial, you'd be face down on a riverbed in Egypt.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2016, 03:00 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: You wrote it in parenthesis to try and avoid the discussion, but it is absolute truth Burfict gets flagged for every fringe penalty due to his rep, deflect all you want.

Are you really too much of a blind homer to admit that if Burfict makes the same hit as Shazier he gets 15?

P.S. once again, a pro player a guy who forgot more about football then you'll ever know said Shazier's hit was worse.....so please argue this more.

(02-23-2016, 03:22 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: 1.)Yes.
2.)yes

I see that reading comprehension isn't one of your strong points. My original post in this thread is pretty clear. Try rereading it again, this time more slowly. 
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 02:33 AM)Vlad Wrote: Class has nothing to do with it stinky. More suspensions and fines is why that piece of garbage has to change.

If Mike Mitchell wasn't playing pro football, he'd be jumping people in the streets.  And he's about one tenth the football player Burfict is.  Besides being a ruthless, borderline criminal, out to maim asshole, he really is not very good.

After that statement, your credibility--gone. 

Burfict will be different this year.  Mitchell will not.  The truth is the truth.  It needs not your acknowledgement.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2016, 08:11 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: No?

"Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), a form of tauopathy, is a progressive degenerative diseasefound in people who have suffered A severe blow to the head."

But let's face it, he sleeps fine. I mean, have you seen his girlfriend?

[Image: r74jc6tugfz9wul70ebl.jpeg]

she's ok
People suck
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 11:39 AM)McC Wrote: If Mike Mitchell wasn't playing pro football, he'd be jumping people in the streets.  And he's about one tenth the football player Burfict is.  Besides being a ruthless, borderline criminal, out to maim asshole, he really is not very good.

After that statement, your credibility--gone. 

Burfict will be different this year.  Mitchell will not.  The truth is the truth.  It needs not your acknowledgement.  

With the the arrests in the league, you decide they guy who is about to turn 29 with no arrest record would be a criminal if it wasn't for the NFL? Mitchell has 2 career fines for hits? It's bound that a safety is going to make a bang-bang play on a receiver over the middle and get hit with some flags and fines. That's all you got to trot out as evidence and yet you cry "borderline criminal" and "out to maim"? MC Cry in the building; here to tear things up!!!!!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 04:32 PM)6andcounting Wrote: With the the arrests in the league, you decide they guy who is about to turn 29 with no arrest record would be a criminal if it wasn't for the NFL? Mitchell has 2 career fines for hits? It's bound that a safety is going to make a bang-bang play on a receiver over the middle and get hit with some flags and fines. That's all you got to trot out as evidence and yet you cry "borderline criminal" and "out to maim"? MC Cry in the building; here to tear things up!!!!!

Any guy who always goes for the head is out to maim.  He's just like TJ Ward, another borderline criminal.  Take off the piss colored glasses.  It doesn't take Einstein to see it, just a wee tiny bit of objectivity, of which you have none, when it comes to Steelers.

Bengal fans readily admit Burfict needs to change and so, in fact, does he.  Steeler fans have no such ability.

The fact that he has two fines is just another crock and hardly qualifies as evidence of his lack of guilt in this regard.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
I think this calls for a McC vs 6andcounting cage match. No shirts. First one to pitch a pants tent loses (wins). I'll be referee.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 04:56 PM)McC Wrote: Any guy who always goes for the head is out to maim.  He's just like TJ Ward, another borderline criminal.  Take off the piss colored glasses.  It doesn't take Einstein to see it, just a wee tiny bit of objectivity, of which you have none, when it comes to Steelers.

Bengal fans readily admit Burfict needs to change and so, in fact, does he.  Steeler fans have no such ability.

The fact that he has two fines is just another crock and hardly qualifies as evidence of his lack of guilt in this regard.

I hope all Steelers defender's are careful enough to avoid penalties. That includes Mitchell being careful about how he hits. They should all change their style of play to fit within the rules as they change.

The differene is that if Mitchell isn't carfule he'll draw some dumb flags and face some small fines over the course of 16 games. Burfict is at the point he's not playing because getting benched in college, going undrafted, and being fined 10 times was not a big enough sign for him to realize that he is the opponent's MVP. Losing the game for the Bengals and getting suspended made him pretend like he will change, but even if he tries I'm guessing he'll fail miserably.
Reply/Quote
He'll be fine. He didn't let all that other stuff or the surgery stop him. If he says he'll do it, he'll do it. You guys can look forward to another eight years of him twice a year.

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 06:04 PM)McC Wrote: He'll be fine. He didn't let all that other stuff or the surgery stop him. If he says he'll do it, he'll do it. You guys can look forward to another eight years of him twice a year.
How many diagnosed head and neck injuries has he already had? CTE isn't about being tough or working through it.

And I'm still not sure why Steeler fans are supposed to be upset about playing against Burfict. Free 15 yards, free first downs and free wins sounds great to me.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 08:03 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How many diagnosed head and neck injuries has he already had? CTE isn't about being tough or working through it.

And I'm still not sure why Steeler fans are supposed to be upset about playing against Burfict. Free 15 yards, free first downs and free wins sounds great to me.

He had no concussions this past year.  And all the other over the line stuff will be gone this year.  We'll revisit this in a year and you'll see how right I was and you'll still refuse to eat your crow.  lol.  Seriously, though.  

He loves the game too much to piss it away.  And that awful feeling he still has from the end of that game is why he'll never be that guy again.

The league told him we don't want you.  You can't play in this league.  Oops.

People said you can't come back and be the same from that knee.  Oops.

He's gonna concuss his way out of the league.  Didn't happen.

Do you not see the pattern?  He will never cost his team a game again.

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 08:38 PM)McC Wrote: He had no concussions this past year.  And all the other over the line stuff will be gone this year.  We'll revisit this in a year and you'll see how right I was and you'll still refuse to eat your crow.  lol.  Seriously, though.  

He loves the game too much to piss it away.  And that awful feeling he still has from the end of that game is why he'll never be that guy again.

The league told him we don't want you.  You can't play in this league.  Oops.

People said you can't come back and be the same from that knee.  Oops.

He's gonna concuss his way out of the league.  Didn't happen.

Do you not see the pattern?  He will never cost his team a game again.
I know he had two allegedly separate concussions like a week apart in 2014 and then injured his neck spearing Luck. It's not like healing up a broken bone. Throw in the high likelihood of undiagnosed concussions (this speaks to all football players, not just Burfict) and all his other head bashing that hasn't led to a concussion, and he's gonna have a rough retirement. Even if he finally changes, like coaches have been trying to get him to do since he was a freshman in college, he can't change his history and he's still going to have his head banged him no matter what he does.

He was academically ineligible, and he was benched in college for too many personal fouls. He failed a drug test at the combine and failed most of his workouts even harder. He gave the worst interview answers possible. He went undrafted because of it. It will be news when he doesn't try to piss away yet another chance to play football.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2016, 08:11 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: No?

"Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), a form of tauopathy, is a progressive degenerative diseasefound in people who have suffered A severe blow to the head."

From the same article:

Quote:CTE has been most commonly found in professional athletes ... who have experienced repeated concussions or other brain trauma

Quote:Symptoms of CTE generally begin 8–10 years after experiencing repetitive mild traumatic brain injury.

Way to read thoroughly there, chief ...
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 05:09 PM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: I think this calls for a McC vs 6andcounting cage match. No shirts. First one to pitch a pants tent loses (wins). I'll be referee.

How old are you? Every post I see of yours is something about gay crap.  Sad   ThumbsUp

If you're gay fine, but I'm pretty sure it's a poor attempt at being funny and trolling, neither one are you successful at.  ThumbsUp
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
This sounds a lot like some of the things James Harrison said (in between complaining about it all) when he was getting the focus for these sorts of things. You definitely wear a target on your back if you are perceived as a repeat offender, we've seen it happen with other players.

As for the talk about Michell, if he is dirty do we think he picked it up in his early days in Kentucky, or his college days in Ohio? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 01:33 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This sounds a lot like some of the things James Harrison said (in between complaining about it all) when he was getting the focus for these sorts of things. You definitely wear  a target on your back if you are perceived as a repeat offender, we've seen it happen with other players.

That's Burfict's problem, Harrison was his mentor his first year in the league. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote