Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game
(02-25-2016, 01:33 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: As for the talk about Michell, if he is dirty do we think he picked it up in his early days in Kentucky, or his college days in Ohio? Ninja

Cue the "he wasn't dirty until he became a (insert lame Steeler insult nickname here)" from Bengal fans.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 09:12 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I know he had two allegedly separate concussions like a week apart in 2014 and then injured his neck spearing Luck. It's not like healing up a broken bone. Throw in the high likelihood of undiagnosed concussions (this speaks to all football players, not just Burfict) and all his other head bashing that hasn't led to a concussion, and he's gonna have a rough retirement. Even if he finally changes, like coaches have been trying to get him to do since he was a freshman in college, he can't change his history and he's still going to have his head banged him no matter what he does.

He was academically ineligible, and he was benched in college for too many personal fouls. He failed a drug test at the combine and failed most of his workouts even harder. He gave the worst interview answers possible. He went undrafted because of it. It will be news when he doesn't try to piss away yet another chance to play football.

I know where you stand. You know where I stand.  We'll come back to it in a year and see who was right(me), and then we'll dish up the crow(for you).  If I'm wrong(I won't be), I'll be the first to admit it.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 04:32 PM)6andcounting Wrote: With the the arrests in the league, you decide they guy who is about to turn 29 with no arrest record would be a criminal if it wasn't for the NFL? Mitchell has 2 career fines for hits? It's bound that a safety is going to make a bang-bang play on a receiver over the middle and get hit with some flags and fines. That's all you got to trot out as evidence and yet you cry "borderline criminal" and "out to maim"? MC Cry in the building; here to tear things up!!!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 04:32 PM):6andcounting Wrote: With the the arrests in the league, you decide they guy who is about to turn 29 with no arrest record would be a criminal if it wasn't for the NFL? Mitchell has 2 career fines for hits? It's bound that a safety is going to make a bang-bang play on a receiver over the middle and get hit with some flags and fines. That's all you got to trot out as evidence and yet you cry "borderline criminal" and "out to maim"? MC Cry in the building; here to tear things up!!!!!

You think Mitchell, is not a dirty player? I guess shazier doesn't deliver is fair share either? Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 03:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote:

Keep that one on standby for when one of these inbred yokels tried to dump on Burfict for doing it, too.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 10:22 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And here we have classic examples of blind and idiotic homerism.

If you guys were anymore in denial, you'd be face down on a riverbed in Egypt.

No, Burfict has a league-wide reputation, and the fines to go with it, for being dirty.

The only blind homer in denial here is you.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 05:02 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: You think Mitchell, is not a dirty player? I guess shazier doesn't deliver is fair share either? Hilarious

It depends on the definition of dirty. Does one personal foul flag in a career enough to make a player dirty? What about an average of 1 a season? Maybe it should go by if a player at a particular position has committed more personal fouls than average for that position. Plenty of bengal fans whined that Mitchell's perfectly legal hit (shoulder to abs) on Marvin Jones was dirty just because they didn't like it. Very objective definition guys, round of applause for that one.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 07:07 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It depends on the definition of dirty. Does one personal foul flag in a career enough to make a player dirty? What about an average of 1 a season? Maybe it should go by if a player at a particular position has committed more personal fouls than average for that position. Plenty of bengal fans whined that Mitchell's perfectly legal hit (shoulder to abs) on Marvin Jones was dirty just because they didn't like it. Very objective definition guys, round of applause for that one.

You spin shit like a Fox News anchor....

Mitchel's hit isn't the question about him being a dirty piece of waste human being. Hits a guy, celebrates the injury (which steeler fans and players went bat shit crazy about with Burfict.) and then taunts another player saying he is next. Yup, model citizen right there. 

Perhaps less typing from you would be a good thing.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 07:10 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: You spin shit like a Fox News anchor....

Mitchel's hit isn't the question about him being a dirty piece of waste human being. Hits a guy, celebrates the injury (which steeler fans and players went bat shit crazy about with Burfict.) and then taunts another player saying he is next. Yup, model citizen right there. 

Perhaps less typing from you would be a good thing.

So trash talking and celebrations are dirty now?
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 07:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: So trash talking and celebrations are dirty now?

According to steeler players and fans...yes. Are you going to act like you didn't see the rivers of tears and butt-hurt when Bell got hurt by Burfict?

Can't ***** like you have about Burfict running away from Bell after the tackle and supposedly celebrating, when a year earlier Mitchel stands there and celebrates an injury.

Trash talk is one thing, telling a guy "you are next" after injuring his team mate isn't trash talk, it's pathetic and kinda what you'd expect from steelerland.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 08:03 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How many diagnosed head and neck injuries has he already had? CTE isn't about being tough or working through it.

And I'm still not sure why Steeler fans are supposed to be upset about playing against Burfict. Free 15 yards, free first downs and free wins sounds great to me.

I dunno; because he took out the 3 best players on that team in one season?

Free wins? Hilarious   The Steelers' 2015 season came to an end on a rainy night in Cincinnati.  They had another game on the schedule, but they were done.  The Bengals lost the battle, but won the war.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 08:52 PM)jason Wrote: I dunno; because he took out the 3 best players on that team in one season?

Free wins? Hilarious   The Steelers' 2015 season came to an end on a rainy night in Cincinnati.  They had another game on the schedule, but they were done.  The Bengals lost the battle, but won the war.
The bengal fan meltdown the past 2 months has hardly been some sort of war victory celebration.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 09:12 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The bengal fan meltdown the past 2 months has hardly been some sort of war victory celebration.

And your constant pissing and moaning about burfict doesn't look too good on you either. It's okay if you were butt hurt because he singlehandedly ended yalls season, but you eventually have to get over it. 

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 09:21 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: And your constant pissing and moaning about burfict doesn't look too good on you either. It's okay if you were butt hurt because he singlehandedly ended yalls season, but you eventually have to get over it. 

Unless Marvin traded him to Denver in the week between the WC game and Divisional game, he didn't. The truth is, he extended the Steelers season.  Wink
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 09:37 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Unless Marvin traded him to Denver in the week between the WC game and Divisional game, he didn't. The truth is, he extended the Steelers season.  Wink

I thought Boswell kicked the game winning field goal? 

Hurt Ben
No brown
No bell
All burfict and burfict alone. 

It kills you and your "friend" 6andcounting that Vontaze was a one man wrecking ball to the steelers hopes of moving past Denver. Keep crying around about burfict though, if you want to keep looking like a little ***** that is.   Wink

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 09:21 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: And your constant pissing and moaning about burfict doesn't look too good on you either. It's okay if you were butt hurt because he singlehandedly ended yalls season, but you eventually have to get over it. 
I've course I'm going to use Burfict smack - he was the Steelers the game they should have lost. Don't think I hate him - he's great.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 09:53 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I've course I'm going to use Burfict smack - he was the Steelers the game they should have lost. Don't think I hate him - he's great.

Oh this again....glad we can agree Pittsburgh didn't earn anything and that the best team didn't win. 

And you most assuredly hate him. It's the exact reason why you can't drop it. You are obsessed.

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 10:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Oh this again....glad we can agree Pittsburgh didn't earn anything and that the best team didn't win. 

And you most assuredly hate him. It's the exact reason why you can't drop it. You are obsessed.
Neither coach deserved to be awarded a W at the end of that game.

As I've told you before, both teams held the lead in the fourth quarter, so it's hard to say the teams themselves didn't play well enough to earn the win. Both did. But neither team's overall effort would have been competitive vs another head coach.

The whole "earned victory" is just a weak attempt at moral victory after a loss.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 10:09 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Neither coach deserved to be awarded a W at the end of that game.

As I've told you before, both teams held the lead in the fourth quarter, so it's hard to say the teams themselves didn't play well enough to earn the win. Both did. But neither team's overall effort would have been competitive vs another head coach.

The whole "earned victory" is just a weak attempt at moral victory after a loss.

You're all over setting contradictory Wikipedia articles straight but yet you literally just contradicted yourself in consecutive posts. You truly emanate hypocrisy.

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 10:25 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: You're all over setting contradictory Wikipedia articles straight but yet you literally just contradicted yourself in consecutive posts. You truly emanate hypocrisy.

How so? Everything I said in the last post is true. It came down to the final minutes and the Bengals were that close to win it. Burfict blew it for the Bengals at the wrong time. It doesn't mean the Steelers didn't play well enough to win. They had the lead in the fourth quarter before all this happened and they retook the lead as time expired.
Reply/Quote