Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vontaze Burfict: 'I have to change' with game
(02-25-2016, 10:00 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Oh this again....glad we can agree Pittsburgh didn't earn anything and that the best team didn't win. 

And you most assuredly hate him. It's the exact reason why you can't drop it. You are obsessed.

Would you be happier if the NFL presented the bengals with some sort of participation award to go along with your moral victory?

A Playoff Participation Award for participating in the playoffs!

Good thing James Harrison is not on the bungles or he'd make the team return them.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25271213/look-james-harrison-says-he-will-return-his-sons-participation-trophies
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 11:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How so? Everything I said in the last post is true. It came down to the final minutes and the Bengals were that close to win it. Burfict Jeremy Hill blew it for the Bengals at the wrong time. It doesn't mean the Steelers didn't play well enough to win. They had the lead in the fourth quarter before all this happened and they retook the lead as time expired.

FIFY ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 12:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: FIFY ThumbsUp

Or Pac Man blew it. 
IDK, so many Bengals blew it that it was really just one giant blow job from the Bengals to the Steelers. 
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2016, 11:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: How so? Everything I said in the last post is true. It came down to the final minutes and the Bengals were that close to win it. Burfict Jeremy Hill Marvin Lewis blew it for the Bengals at the wrong time. It doesn't mean the Steelers didn't play well enough to win. They had the lead in the fourth quarter before all this happened and they retook the lead as time expired.

(02-26-2016, 12:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: FIFY ThumbsUp

I F'ed your FIFY... Wink
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 02:01 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I F'ed your FIFY... Wink

Nope, I'd say you fixed it..... ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 12:58 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Or Pac Man blew it. 
IDK, so many Bengals blew it that it was really just one giant blow job from the Bengals to the Steelers. 

Perhaps....but Hill started the chain of events that led to their demise.  Vontaze Burfict had just, for all intents and purposes, sealed away a victory with that INT.  He had sacked Ben, were it not for him, the Bengals wouldn't have even been in the game.  No fumble, no PF on the AB hit, no Joey  Jerry Porter stirring shit, no Pacman.  Hell, to be honest, if Porter gets flagged, there's no Pacman, and the Burfict penalty is offset.  Nope, I'm going with Hill.....or maybe Marvin Screwus, as SCS pointed out....

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 12:58 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Or Pac Man blew it. 

It makes me so sad for the Steelers that it took about 15 Bengals to blow it, for them to win a game. Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 12:37 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: FIFY ThumbsUp

There are 3 obvious players who blew it for the bengals, plus Lewis's coaching, but I think Burfict's was the most unforgivable. Hill can't fumble there, but at least he was held up by someone while Shazier stripped it. Unacceptable, but not unforced. Pacman is certainly a moron, but he turned it from a field goal Bosewell shouldn't miss to a FG he couldn't miss. There's a good chance that extra 15 yards wasn't needed anyways, but that we will never know. Burfict took a penalty against a guy who had no chance at catching the ball when the Steelers were at the 50, with no timeouts and in major clock trouble.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 04:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It makes me so angry to the point that I might start another 8 useless threads for the Steelers that it took about 15 Bengals to blow it, for them to win a game. Sad

Edited for accuracy.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 05:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: There are 3 obvious players who blew it for the bengals, plus Lewis's coaching, but I think Burfict's was the most unforgivable. Hill can't fumble there, but at least he was held up by someone while Shazier stripped it. Unacceptable, but not unforced. Pacman is certainly a moron, but he turned it from a field goal Bosewell shouldn't miss to a FG he couldn't miss. There's a good chance that extra 15 yards wasn't needed anyways, but that we will never know. Burfict took a penalty against a guy who had no chance at catching the ball when the Steelers were at the 50, with no timeouts and in major clock trouble.

But....Joey Porter!!!!!     Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2016, 11:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: But....Joey Porter!!!!!     Ninja

Err Merr Gerrrrd Tomlin gave him the game ball!1!1!1! A friend of a friend of a brother/uncle of someone in JN heard about a Tweet that proves it's true.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 04:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It makes me so sad for the Steelers that it took about 15 Bengals to blow it, for them to win a game. Sad

Isn't that nice that a bengals fan cares about the Steelers. The Steelers must be one of the teams you respect.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2016, 05:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: There are 3 obvious players who blew it for the bengals, plus Lewis's coaching, but I think Burfict's was the most unforgivable. Hill can't fumble there, but at least he was held up by someone while Shazier stripped it. Unacceptable, but not unforced. Pacman is certainly a moron, but he turned it from a field goal Bosewell shouldn't miss to a FG he couldn't miss. There's a good chance that extra 15 yards wasn't needed anyways, but that we will never know. Burfict took a penalty against a guy who had no chance at catching the ball when the Steelers were at the 50, with no timeouts and in major clock trouble.

No fumble.....no penalty.  It's really that simple.  All he has to do is double skin the ball the minute he gets it.  That shit is taught in ***** pee wee league. Even as a lineman, you are taught to put two arms on the ball if you recover a fumble....in pee wee league.  By the time you leave pee wee....you should know situational football enough to also know to just go to the turf in that situation......let alone getting paid millions at this level.  Jeremy himself took the blame.  Without Burfict sacking Ben, his play all over the field the entire game, and the INT, the Bengals are never in a position to win to begin with.  I'm not going to hang the man out to dry for being overly aggressive.

Reply/Quote
The blaming for that game is kind of ridiculous, really. You can look back to any number of things that happened to cause the outcome to be the way it was. From the play of the teams the entire game to the referees' blown calls and inability to rein in the teams and in between the coaches and their play calling and lack of authority present. It was a sad day for football.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 12:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The blaming for that game is kind of ridiculous, really. You can look back to any number of things that happened to cause the outcome to be the way it was. From the play of the teams the entire game to the referees' blown calls and inability to rein in the teams and in between the coaches and their play calling and lack of authority present. It was a sad day for football.

And even a sadder day for the bengals.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 05:36 PM)Vlad Wrote: And even a sadder day for the bengals.

More like the whole town of Cincinnati. The trash chucking was a spectacle.
Reply/Quote
(02-28-2016, 06:10 PM)6andcounting Wrote: More like the whole town of Cincinnati. The trash chucking was a spectacle.

Trash chucking by white trash lol.
Reply/Quote
(02-29-2016, 10:31 AM)Vlad Wrote: Trash chucking by white trash lol.

That's pretty ironic, coming from an inbred steeler fan, such as yourself.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
(02-29-2016, 05:13 PM)Garrus Wrote: That's pretty ironic, coming from an inbred steeler fan, such as yourself.

is this one of lovenuts alts?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2016, 12:05 PM)Griever Wrote: is this one of lovenuts alts?

PANTIES!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote