Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers scared of retribution from their dirty hits.
(01-14-2016, 03:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No they don't "instinctively" know but he undoubtedly heard him yell/scream/curse/all the above.

Assuming Bell was yelling/screaming/cursing
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 03:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: And Webster died a bum living in a gutter. Why rehash dead people as South decided to do by bringing in Chris Henry? Let's discuss the pride and joy of Steeler nation, Ben the sexual predator and face of the Steelers forever.

Opinion.

Bad sources.

Lather...rinse...repeat.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 05:07 AM)TRsome Wrote: Or something like that.

Am I the only one that remembers the supposed retribution coming Burficts way after the first Bengals-Steelers game?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 03:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Am I the only one that remembers the supposed retribution coming Burficts way after the first Bengals-Steelers game?

Yes.

Mellow

Although I believe this falls under the "Give someone enough rope..." category.
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is a joke in itself. They suspend the guy who does not play until 2016 again and no immediate suspensions for Porter or Munchak as they get a free pass to continue coaching this week. A fine or slap on the wrist for these guys is a joke. Tomin and his coaches are repeat offenders and all should be suspended, but iot won't happen or it would have already been done.

Which one of the coaches is a repeat offender? 
Reply/Quote
They will take turns with their trashy behavior because that is what trash does. They think it is being smart and clever but it is just being trashy and cheating.

And obviously the Steelers are now going to play the victim card.
Reply/Quote