Todd Haley
7.27%
4 7.27%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voting Thread: Pick the new HC
(11-23-2016, 02:05 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks to everyone that voted. The vote ended in a tie between Josh McDaniels and Matt Patricia.

So, if it were to come down to these 2 in a reality, which would you choose as the next Bengals HC and why?

For me, McDaniels gets the edge over Patricia because I would love to see what he could do with Andy and the offense. Plus, he does have previous experience as a HC.

'holic......Matt Patricia.  Beard.  Epic Beard. Everything starts up front.  Control the line of scrimmage, and you'll win more often than you'll lose.  Did I mention his beard?  Epic....... 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Where's the option for Mr. Coach Klein? That dude has some serious offensive innovations. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2016, 02:05 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thanks to everyone that voted. The vote ended in a tie between Josh McDaniels and Matt Patricia.

So, if it were to come down to these 2 in a reality, which would you choose as the next Bengals HC and why?

For me, McDaniels gets the edge over Patricia because I would love to see what he could do with Andy and the offense. Plus, he does have previous experience as a HC.

I have to go with McDaniels. He seems to be always finding ways to exploit mismatches with players moving all over the field. He also seems to make adjustments (which I thought were against league rules after watching Marvin). He wouldn't have the freedom that he had in Denver so he could focus more on coaching. Plus, I'm guessing he's learned from his past mistakes. I'm sure it also doesn't hurt that he got to spend more years under Belichick and learn.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Patricia, he's been on both sides of the ball

And I really don't think McDaniels is half as good as everyone seems to think. He reminds me of lane kiffin (I honestly think they are both kind of dumb, just from watching some of their decisions and play calls. I feel like a smart coach could easily bait them into mistake after mistake with decent play calls)
Reply/Quote
Still Patricia. For the same reasons I voted for him the first time.

Reply/Quote
In a battle of two, I go with Patricia. If he were given the power to select his own staff, and really instill his ideals to the corps of talent on the team, get rid of the dead weight, replacing them with players that will fight for their jobs, this team could become a dynasty.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Patricia.

Dat beard tho.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote