Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANTED: 2014 Bengals Knit hat
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, please redirect me or move this if it belongs elsewhere:

Looking for the 2014 Bengals on field knit hat...I had one and it was stolen from me when my house was broken into a few years ago and I've been trying to find one but can't.  

Will buy yours or buy you a new 2017 one to replace it if you don't wear it anymore.

PM me if you have one you're willing to give up!

[Image: PROHAT-192-2T.jpg]
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Seriously someone broke into your house and left with your Bengals hat? How poor are you?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 04:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Seriously someone broke into your house and left with your Bengals hat?  How poor are you?

Kinda messed up to say that he's poor. You don't know if they took a 72'' TV a $1200 computer and an xbox one and seen a Bengals hat and thought it looked cool and took that too.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 05:23 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Kinda messed up to say that he's poor. You don't know if they took a 72'' TV a $1200 computer and an xbox one and seen a Bengals hat and thought it looked cool and took that too.

That, or........it could have been a burglar with a conscience and felt bad for him being a Bengals fan, and took the hat as a favor, and left all of his good shit behind because even HE couldn't sink that low. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 05:23 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Kinda messed up to say that he's poor. You don't know if they took a 72'' TV a $1200 computer and an xbox one and seen a Bengals hat and thought it looked cool and took that too.

Gosh it really could have happened that way.  And here I thought they just took a hat.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 05:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: That, or........it could have been a burglar with a conscience and felt bad for him being a Bengals fan, and took the hat as a favor, and left all of his good shit behind because even HE couldn't sink that low. Mellow

Maybe they stole a priceless vase and needed the hat to wrap it up with so it didn't break?
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 06:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Maybe they stole a priceless vase and needed the hat to wrap it up with so it didn't break?

Plus they'd be guaranteed to not have it stolen from them.

Reply/Quote
He's obviously asking if anyone has it so he can accuse you of stealing it.
Reply/Quote
Bet your burglar was bald and it was cold outside.... Cool
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas! It's buy it now for $98 or make a Best Offer!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cincinnati-Bengals-New-Era-knit-pom-hat-beanie-RARE-On-Field-NWT-100-AUTHENTIC/172019317625?hash=item280d267b79:g:FbgAAOSwfZ1WYeiE
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 06:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Merry Christmas! It's buy it now for $98 or make a Best Offer!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cincinnati-Bengals-New-Era-knit-pom-hat-beanie-RARE-On-Field-NWT-100-AUTHENTIC/172019317625?hash=item280d267b79:g:FbgAAOSwfZ1WYeiE

For $98 I hope Lisa's fuzzy muffin is included.

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 06:08 PM)michaelsean Wrote: For $98 I hope Lisa's fuzzy muffin is included.

It's Or Best Offer...so you send them an offer for like $10 and see if they take it. They don't expect $98.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 06:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's Or Best Offer...so you send them an offer for like $10 and see if they take it. They don't expect $98.

still kinda curious about Lisa's Fuzzy Muffin.

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 06:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: still kinda curious about Lisa's Fuzzy Muffin.

You start out searching for a hat and end up finding love. That's how ebay works.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 06:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You start out searching for a hat and end up finding love. That's how ebay works.

My luck, Lisa is a 5'10" 310 lb hairy dude.  I say that as if 6'0 180 would be acceptable.

Reply/Quote
You guys are pathetic.

Jesus Christ, someone tries to be serious and honest and the usual suspects are all making light of the situation and dicking the guy around.

Completely and utterly pathetic.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 06:37 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You guys are pathetic.

Jesus Christ, someone tries to be serious and honest and the usual suspects are all making light of the situation and dicking the guy around.

Completely and utterly pathetic.

Did ya miss post #10?

Reply/Quote
Lol @ people thinking thieves (usually drug addicts) have great logic. My house was robbed a few years back, and they made off with 2 laptops, a guitar, my 55" flat screen, Christmas gifts and...2 lbs of hamburger. Yes, I guess they were hungry.

So maybe they took the hat because their head was cold? Or maybe their dealer is a Bengals fan. Good luck replacing your hat man. I always thought that one looked pretty sweet.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2017, 08:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol @ people thinking thieves (usually drug addicts) have great logic. My house was robbed a few years back, and they made off with 2 laptops, a guitar, my 55" flat screen, Christmas gifts and...2 lbs of hamburger. Yes, I guess they were hungry.

So maybe they took the hat because their head was cold? Or maybe their dealer is a Bengals fan. Good luck replacing your hat man. I always thought that one looked pretty sweet.

Only one person did. Me. I thought it was an obvious joke but I guess not.

Reply/Quote
Sounds like the actions of a desperate criminal.
Reply/Quote