Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WELCOME Even McPherson, Florida, Kicker
A Pick 5 Kicker

CBS and NFL Network say Best Kicker In The Draft....and added Bullock losing games on missed kicks.

Bengals get Burrow to Chase...Then pound The Trenches on Offense and Defense next 5 picks....then grab best Kicker in The Draft.

Round 6 and Round 7, 2 Picks Left...Plus then on the phone calling in nondrafted free agents.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:06 PM)kevin Wrote: A Pick 5 Kicker

CBS and NFL Network say Best Kicker In The Draft....and added Bullock losing games on missed kicks.

Bengals get Burrow to Chase...Then pound The Trenches on Offense and Defense next 5 picks....then grab best Kicker in The Draft.

Round 6 and Round 7, 2 Picks Left...Plus then on the phone calling in nondrafted free agents.

Do the Eagles need a new kicker? Ninja
Reply/Quote
For what it's worth, Kiper loves the guy and called him focused like a pro golfers swing. Center of the fairway, every time.
Reply/Quote
Honestly I like this guy as a prospect more than I liked Elliott.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I really liked this pick. He was the kicker I was hoping we'd snag.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Again. Love it. Huge need. And we filled it with the top option in the draft.
Reply/Quote
Sure it can be hard to get excited about a kicker until you think back to the games that were lost because of a kicker like Bullock missing kicks when games are on the line. It was a need they addressed with a good collegiate kicker. With that said if it were me I probably would have went with Borregales from Miami(Fla.) as I think he is a bit better from range but that is just me.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 03:06 PM)kevin Wrote: A Pick 5 Kicker

McPherson was my favorite Kicker in this Draft, can kick long and right down the middle. Great pick even if I wanted to wait till the 
6th to get him. Must of thought he wouldn't last until the 6th.
Reply/Quote
I would have preferred Even's twin brother Evan
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
How is he on hydration?
Reply/Quote
Hand him the job, don't consider a scrub vet.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:43 PM)OSUfan Wrote:  until you think back to the games that were lost because of a kicker like Bullock missing kicks when games are on the line.

I don't think Bullock ever missed a game winning FG.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think Bullock ever missed a game winning FG.

He missed the game winner against the Texans in 2016.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
Reply/Quote
Yo, this dude can boot it 80 yards..
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't think Bullock ever missed a game winning FG.

I don't know about that, but he did have the most embarrassing miss in franchise history when he "cramped" on a 32 yard kick to tie the Chargers with two seconds left.
Reply/Quote
Fat Randy couldn’t have hit the Coke bottle with a shotgun!

Welcome to the Jungle young fella.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
If McPherson is our opening day kicker, he'll be our first opening day rookie kicker since Neil Rackers in 2000.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 06:18 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Hand him the job, don't consider a scrub vet.

Yeah, no offense to Seibert, but I don't give a rat's ass what happens in preseason.  We used a 5th round pick.  We aren't going with a journeyman.  Just give him all the practice in games he can get.  
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2021, 12:13 AM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: Fat Randy couldn’t have hit the Coke bottle with a shotgun!

Welcome to the Jungle young fella.

Made me laugh, and then I laughed more when I thought:  Fat Randy wouldn't waste a good coke.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote