Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF Rodney Anderson
(04-27-2019, 08:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks Sweetness, this is what i saw when i watched Anderson.

BTW, i thought i remembered them calling Rodney Rocky when i watched him. Is that his nickname?

I don't remember there ever being anything specific discussed about a Rocky nickname but you know how some announcers come up with their lame stuff. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:24 PM)Sweetness Wrote: I don't remember there ever being anything specific discussed about a Rocky nickname but you know how some announcers come up with their lame stuff. 

True. Love how the guy runs, great vision with amazing burst.

Reminds me of a more solidly built Phillip Lindsey.
Reply/Quote
Generally, you're looking at special teamers in the 6th Round...so hard to really criticize these picks.

Now injury prone guys in the 1st 3 Rounds...you can criticize those picks.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 05:56 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: This is so bungle like! Why are we taking another running back in the 6th round especially one that has missed 36 college games? Dude played like 5 games in college, why not just donate the pick to charity? What a damn joke

Can we please, please, please have negative rep back?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Generally, you're looking at special teamers in the 6th Round...so hard to really criticize these picks.

Now injury prone guys in the 1st 3 Rounds...you can criticize those picks.

But this guy has the stuff to be a starting NFL back. 
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 07:24 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Worked wonders for Eifert!

Wasnt Eifert a 1st rounder? Wasnt he injury free in college? 

Analogy fail.
Reply/Quote
Not the least bit worried about Anderson. If he can get healthy enough to play special teams, and be a spot reliever or package player, so be it. If the Bengals are going to feature a run-first offense, as well as utilize backs in the passing game, we're going to need to have 4 on hand.

Training camp and preseason action should be enough to tell if he can handle the knocks of NFL ball.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:43 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Can we please, please, please have negative rep back?

Just call him a snowflake Bonnie....

HA HA!!!!
Reply/Quote
One minute everyone's joking about how pointless having all these sixth round picks was, now we're blasting the Bengals for what they did with them.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 09:08 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just call him a snowflake Bonnie....

HA HA!!!!

Negative rep is better
Reply/Quote
Do not love or hate this draft

but taking Anderson in the 6th is a gamble well worth rolling the dice on.

With a ceiling that high you can not lose throwing a late 6th round pick at him.

Maybe even is good friends with Mixon already as well.

Like it !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Complaining about the complainers is slightly annoying to me when they are easy to gloss over and ignore. Then here I am complaining about people that complain about complainers. It's forum complaining inception. Please give me negative rep. Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They took a CB in the 7th.

I missed that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 09:14 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Complaining about the complainers is slightly annoying to me when they are easy to gloss over and ignore. Then here I am complaining about people that complain about complainers. It's forum complaining inception. Please give me negative rep. Big Grin

Drink another brewski George...
Reply/Quote

Kid is a stud when healthy.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 09:14 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Complaining about the complainers is slighty annoying to me as well when they are easy to gloss over and ignore. Then here I am complaining about people that complain about complainers. It's forum complaining inception. Big Grin

I tend to think of my comments as team friendly sarcasm, much more complex than complaining. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 09:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just drink another brewski George...

Been drinking margaritas during the draft.  No scurvy for me anytime soon!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 09:19 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Been drinking margaritas during the draft.  No scurvy for me anytime soon!

lol

Tasty margaritas, good stuff brother.

Don't lose that shaker of salt.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 09:14 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Complaining about the complainers is slightly annoying to me when they are easy to gloss over and ignore.  Then here I am complaining about people that complain about complainers.  It's forum complaining inception.  Please give me negative rep.  Big Grin

Haha...there's a group of 3-4 people on this board that respond to every negative post with a negative post. I think it makes them feel better. It's great irony!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 05:56 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: This is so bungle like! Why are we taking another running back in the 6th round especially one that has missed 36 college games? Dude played like 5 games in college, why not just donate the pick to charity? What a damn joke

Dude it’s a sixth round pick. Calm down man, if he never takes off then oh well, but if he can stay healthy he has potential to be a solid player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote