Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Walking Dead Thread ***SPOILERS***
Jeffrey Dean Morgan (the Comedian from Watchmen) has been cast in a very big role...

[Image: 200_s.gif]

>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>>

>>

>>

>
> Negan.
>>

>>

>>

>>
>
>

>
>>
>

>>>
>
> Great casting
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 11:13 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: If the walls fall. 

Right...."if". Whatever it takes to comfort yourself...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Also, another question. What was up with the blood seeping through the walls at the end of last episode? Was that to signify that the walls are weakening or something?
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 10:52 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Also, another question. What was up with the blood seeping through the walls at the end of last episode? Was that to signify that the walls are weakening or something?

or just that mass thats pushing up against it is crushing the front line of zombies.... and the blood is seeping thru a screw hole.

Could be pointing out that screws are missing from the wall or bolts or whatever they used. like someone had tampered with it.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 01:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: or just that mass thats pushing up against it is crushing the front line of zombies.... and the blood is seeping thru a screw hole.

Could be pointing out that screws are missing from the wall or bolts or whatever they used.  like someone had tampered with it.

I thought that...or the other possibility....wasn't that where Deanna's drunk son was posted up above? Maybe he fell in.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 05:43 PM)Beaker Wrote: I thought that...or the other possibility....wasn't that where Deanna's drunk son was posted up above? Maybe he fell in.

not sure... but that dude isnt gonna make it long.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 06:35 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: not sure...  but that dude isnt gonna make it long.

He's an arrogant doucher

>
>
>
>

>>
>
>

>>

>
>
>
>>

>>
>

>
>
>
>>

>>

He tries to tell Negan that Rick is fit to lead Alexandria when Negan stops by while Rick is out at another community. Negan then calls Spencer a coward for not saying it to Rick and waiting to tell Negan when Rick wasn't there. Negan then kills Spencer and tells Rick he did it as a sign of good faith between the two of them. Like a "hey, I just took care of dissent in your ranks. I'm cool with you being a leader".

>>

>
>
>>

>>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 07:56 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's an arrogant doucher

>
>
>
>

>>
>
>

>>

>
>
>
>>

>>
>

>
>
>
>>

>>

He tries to tell Negan that Rick is fit to lead Alexandria when Negan stops by while Rick is out at another community. Negan then calls Spencer a coward for not saying it to Rick and waiting to tell Negan when Rick wasn't there. Negan then kills Spencer and tells Rick he did it as a sign of good faith between the two of them. Like a "hey, I just took care of dissent in your ranks. I'm cool with you being a leader".

>>

>
>
>>

>>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>

*isn't fit*

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
So was that Negan?

***edit. just read he was referred to as "Wade" in the episode so not Negan.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 11:50 AM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: So was that Negan?

***edit. just read he was referred to as "Wade" in the episode so not Negan.

im guessing this will be one of the other communities that leads us to him
Reply/Quote
Pretty good episode. At least the parts with Daryl. Sasha's "deep" conversation with Abraham felt really forced. The way they ended the episode was really great though.

Also F#$% you AMC!!!! Making us watch 21 minutes of some stupid show to see previews for next weeks episode that turned out to offer nothing of substance.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 12:36 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Pretty good episode. At least the parts with Daryl. Sasha's "deep" conversation with Abraham felt really forced. The way they ended the episode was really great though.

Also F#$% you AMC!!!! Making us watch 21 minutes of some stupid show to see previews for next weeks episode that turned out to offer nothing of substance.

Couldnt get into that episode. Another snoozefest as far as im concerned. 

I dont know what the hell is going on between Sasha and red haired dude....and im not sure I even really care. 
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 12:45 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Couldnt get into that episode. Another snoozefest as far as im concerned. 

I dont know what the hell is going on between Sasha and red haired dude....and im not sure I even really care. 

they have a little connection because both recently got to that point where they dont care anymore and both found a reason to care.. Some inner reflection going on and character growth... Probly means one of them doesnt make it past the 2nd half of the season
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 01:31 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: *isn't fit*

I saw that a week ago and figured whoever read it would realize the typo.

Speaking on last night's episode, it was very important. We saw the first look at the Saviors. We saw a random big time enforcer of Negan in this Wade character. Interesting that we don't see him. I'm guessing that was a fill in until he is cast for the second half of the season. 

They spoke a lot of "him" (Negan). They're building him up which is good. For those who want spoilers for the show..

>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

The blonde dude is Dwight. Norman Reedus revealed this in an interview with IGN. Dwight is Negan's #2. He has half his face burned because Negan took Dwight's wife as one of his many wives. He gives the women the option, and she accepted to keep her and Dwight safe. Dwight tries to take off with her and is caught and burned. He has a crossbow, which makes sense since he took Daryl's. He also turns against Negan, so they're setting that up to happen early too. I'm guessing this is why he gets burned, whatever he did in the show.
>

>
>
>
>>
>

>
>
>
>
>>

Important episode. Sasha and Abraham seems forced. There's a rando girl in the comics he gets friendly with in the comics, but I always assumed it would be Rick and Sasha since she is kinda playing the Andrea role right now.

Reply/Quote
Last nights episode was terrible and had bad writing
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
So Glenn is alive... for now.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2015, 11:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So Glenn is alive... for now.

But he knowns nothing
Reply/Quote
The whole Glenn thing was extremely lame.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 10:29 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The whole Glenn thing was extremely lame.

he apparently hid under the dumpster?  i didn't watch the episode yet.  that is really lame indeed.  give me an effin break.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 12:29 PM)bengal_fan_in_toronto Wrote: he apparently hid under the dumpster?  i didn't watch the episode yet.  that is really lame indeed.  give me an effin break.

makes prefect sense i even called it when it happened. That dudes body fell on top of him. and got eaten and glenn being the super resourceful being that he is... found the one safe spot.

My surprise is all those people on watch all the time and no one notices the building falling apart. smart plan would have been to take down those buildings near their wall for multiple reasons.. Gives them a better line of sight. Prevents people from using a high ground a few yards from their wall. etc etcetc.
Reply/Quote