Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WalterFootball Says Chase Is Impressing!
(06-25-2021, 05:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: OTAs and non-contact practices with the team do nothing to show how good someone is going to be. At this point, it's all fluff.

I don't expect him to be anything less than great. Your 2nd sentence is ThumbsUp but, simply put, practice is no indicator. 

True, it is nice to hear though. I like seeing other people than just the Bengals and Bengal fans being impressed by Chase.

He just doesn't seem like a rookie, has a nice head on his shoulders and is just amazing talent wise.

A QB will probably win ROTY but Chase I expect to be the best rookie WR this season.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 08:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True, it is nice to hear though. I like seeing other people than just the Bengals and Bengal fans being impressed by Chase.

He just doesn't seem like a rookie, has a nice head on his shoulders and is just amazing talent wise.

A QB will probably win ROTY but Chase I expect to be the best rookie WR this season.

I think he's got a very good shot at it. Fingers crossed the line will improve and all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yea he better be impressing
Reply/Quote
Wait... which thread is this..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2021, 10:41 PM)The Clapp Wrote: Wait... which thread is this..

I feel like we need individual threads for each report on Chase. And then similar reports on Sewell where it says he looks like a rookie and is still figuring things out.... after missing Lions rookie camp w Covid he contracted from a draft night party.
Reply/Quote