Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walton in trouble again - gets tasered!
(04-04-2019, 01:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We should at least get to see the body cam of Walton riding the lightning.... probably be some of his best moves yet and be his highlight tape.

Apparently, he was able to dislodge and break away from the taser, which is much more than he's done against NFL tacklers.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
At the very least we won't have to worry about him fumbling the ball in the opener since there's a very strong chance he'll be suspended if not outright kicked out of the league.. He'll be a BIG STAR in the AAF (after they're completely bankrupted) 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Agreed he needs cut but there's no point in cutting him until a June to save cap salary for the next two years.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
If he would have dodged the taser I would want him too stay. But he didn’t, now he is just a loser. Times are changing we don’t want losers on our beloved bengals.
Reply/Quote
Cut this *****.....don't like Miami Hurricanes anyway. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 12:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Damn, his story went from inspirational to just plain sad.
Reply/Quote
Did this guy ever have a fan boi club?
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 02:10 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Did this guy ever have a fan boi club?

Don't think so, pretty much everyone hated the pick and wanted an OT....

I said wasted pick back then.
Reply/Quote
there were a couple guys on here that defended Tobin and the pick.
they even brought up stupid NFL draft site to prove how great a pick he was when he was arrested the 1st time
Reply/Quote
Time will tell who is really in charge now, I don't think ZT will want this kind of trouble around his new team but if he isn't cut it's the same old Mike that is still calling the shots
Reply/Quote
Clearly an idiot. Cut him already. How could he possibly show up in the news this many times in fust a few months?!
Reply/Quote
How'd this guy make it through college. He's become all red flags.
Reply/Quote
I never understood this draft pick.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 02:35 PM)Goalpost Wrote: How'd this guy make it through college.  He's become all red flags.

The "U" baby!!!!! Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
This is not the type of "electrifying" that I was hoping for when it came to Walton.
[Image: y35bdhbl]
Reply/Quote
- "You guys don't know his life", 6 Chances Mike
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 01:01 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Yeah, at this point he needs to be cut.

The first one wasn't a big deal, the second one he was provoked and circumstantial, this one is absolutely no excuse; did it to himself and that's the third strike.
Agreed. The first two, unfortunate, but not that big of a deal. This one though, 9mm carbine w/multiple clips & resisting arrest? G'bye.
(04-04-2019, 01:15 PM)Sled21 Wrote: We should at least get to see the body cam of Walton riding the lightning.... probably be some of his best moves yet and be his highlight tape.
I laughed WAY too hard at that. Nice work!
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 05:11 PM)Earendil Wrote:

Thats some funny shit right there lmao!
Reply/Quote
Didn't like the pick before all these incidents, definitely don't like it after all this. Dude should have been cut a month ago. Plenty of actual good RBs sitting available in FA or upcoming draft that there's no need to hold onto Walton "just in case."
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote