Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walton in trouble again - gets tasered!
(04-04-2019, 07:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Send him back to the mountain

" 'Night Mark-boy."

Night Bill...

Throw it down big man!!!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Troubled kid. Hope he gets his act together, but the Bengals must part ways with him. 4th or 5th round RB in 2019. Or use a 6th on an RB.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Troubled kid? Opportunity of a lifetime handed to him and he screws the pooch. Complete loser. No sympathy, cut him and forget him.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 11:45 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: One of my many claims to fame - I was in that auditorium at UF when that famous incident occurred.

Oh, cut Walton big time. And I actually was bullish on him.

Really? That was some BS that happened right in front of your face man.

(04-05-2019, 12:45 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: The Bengals make me feel like I know better football than them. That's how bad the FO & possibly coaches too, were.

Thank God we have a new coaching staff, atleast we have some hope that Taylor and the boys can see who is the better player.

Never understood Marv and his boys, it was always obvious to me but not to them.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Never understood Marv and his boys, it was always obvious to me but not to them.

That is because you suppress the memory of every time you were wrong, and also you claim to be right at times that you were not.

Vey few of the "fan favorites" that don't make it as Bengals go on to do anything with any other team.  Yet Bengal fans still claim they should have played more.
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2019, 08:16 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: The money and fame seem to have done him no favors. Hopefully he can find a way to get his life back on track. 

"Fame"  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That is because you suppress the memory of every time you were wrong, and also you claim to be right at times that you were not.

Vey few of the "fan favorites" that don't make it as Bengals go on to do anything with any other team.  Yet Bengal fans still claim they should have played more.

Nope, that is you. I admit when i am wrong, you don't, that is how i learn.

I wasn't talking about "fan favorites", i was talking about starting the better players and upgrading the weaknesses.

With Marv and his coaches players like Walton would be kept over players like Brian Hill...

You on board with this Fred?
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nope, that is you. I admit when i am wrong, you don't, that is how i learn.

I wasn't talking about "fan favorites", i was talking about starting the better players and upgrading the weaknesses.

With Marv and his coaches players like Walton would be kept over players like Brian Hill...

You on board with this Fred?

It's possible I missed something, but why are we saying Marvin Lewis is the reason Walton is on the Bengals?  
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's possible I missed something, but why are we saying Marvin Lewis is the reason Walton is on the Bengals?  

I don't know, cause we drafted him under Marvin Lewis?

Then kept him over Brian Hill under Marvin Lewis?

Then played him under Marvin Lewis?
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't know, cause we drafted him under Marvin Lewis?

Then kept him over Brian Hill under Marvin Lewis?

Then played him under Marvin Lewis?

True, but we drafted him under Mike Brown/Katie/Troy/Duke/Marvin

we kept him over Brian Hill under Mike Brown/Katie/Troy/Duke/Marvin

we played him under Mike Brown/Katie/Troy/Duke/Marvin

and we kept him under Mike Brown/Katie/Troy/Duke/Taylor despite arrest #1 and we haven't cut him yet...

Marvin hain't here no more, seems like a great time to get rid of this guy.  His possible major benefactor is gone from the NFL and he's getting arrested a lot. If Marvin was the guy holding the Brown clan at gunpoint for this kid, he should have been gone a while ago.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: True, but we drafted him under Mike Brown/Katie/Troy/Duke/Marvin

we kept him over Brian Hill under Mike Brown/Katie/Troy/Duke/Marvin

we played him under Mike Brown/Katie/Troy/Duke/Marvin

and we kept him under Mike Brown/Katie/Troy/Duke/Taylor despite arrest #1 and we haven't cut him yet...

Marvin hain't here no more, seems like a great time to get rid of this guy.  His possible major benefactor is gone from the NFL and he's getting arrested a lot. If Marvin was the guy holding the Brown clan at gunpoint for this kid, he should have been gone a while ago.

It is better to cut Walton after June 1st to save money on the cap.

Also i think in the end the coach has the say of who is cut and who is not.
Reply/Quote
It's not like it would cost them millions to cut him now. Arrested three times for a "who the hell is he" player means you are released. Video tapes get star players released, yet our RB #3 is still here.
Reply/Quote
The young man has most certainly made some very poor decisions and as a human being, I hope he can get his life turned around. However, from a purely football business perspective, he has exhausted his opportunity to be a member of this team.
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Really? That was some BS that happened right in front of your face man.

Thank God we have a new coaching staff, atleast we have some hope that Taylor and the boys can see who is the better player.

Never understood Marv and his boys, it was always obvious to me but not to them.

It was hilarious. He was harassing John Kerry about being in the same secret society as GWB and he was warned. It's all a blur. The guy who initially held him back was one of my professors, Dr. Jett. 

The guy who did it made a decent amount of money selling the t-shirts. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 04:26 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It was hilarious. He was harassing John Kerry about being in the same secret society as GWB and he was warned. It's all a blur. The guy who initially held him back was one of my professors, Dr. Jett. 

The guy who did it made a decent amount of money selling the t-shirts. 

Quite the line lol
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 04:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Quite the line lol

We named our intramural flag football and our city league baseball teams "The Tazers" and the name on top of the numbers on the back of everyone's jersey was "BRO!" It was such a big joke around Gainesville. He tried to copyright the phrase. I think he actually did for a little while. 
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Just a reminder for those saying to wait until June...

He can be cut now and be designated as a June 1st cut to take cap savings out of the equation.

And he's still here and I don't know why. It's looking more and more like Mikey Boy just can't keep from rescuing problem children.
Reply/Quote
I think he should be cut, but he is really having a melt down and for that we should hope he gets his life together. If I remember correctly (and it may have already been stated) he has custody of his siblings, and they need him.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 04:47 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: We named our intramural flag football and our city league baseball teams "The Tazers" and the name on top of the numbers on the back of everyone's jersey was "BRO!" It was such a big joke around Gainesville. He tried to copyright the phrase. I think he actually did for a little while. 

Funny stuff man ha ha

(04-05-2019, 05:06 PM)Starvin Marvin Wrote: Just a reminder for those saying to wait until June...

He can be cut now and be designated as a June 1st cut to take cap savings out of the equation.

And he's still here and I don't know why. It's looking more and more like Mikey Boy just can't keep from rescuing problem children.

Didn't know that, okay, cut the dude then...
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 01:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nope, that is you. I admit when i am wrong, you don't, that is how i learn.

You said it was "always obvious" to you.  I take that to mean you think you were never wrong.
Reply/Quote