Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't there a FFL proposed for PnR?
I should win handedly, but the other 3 games were some next level blowouts.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(12-13-2015, 10:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I should win handedly, but the other 3 games were some next level blowouts.

Changed my name to "Jimmies Uber-Rustled".
LOL
Looks like the final four will be:

Myself v 6andcounting

SSF v Mike M
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-14-2015, 10:13 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Looks like the final four will be:

Myself v 6andcounting

SSF v Mike M

Fear the Beard.
Looks like most of the Bengal fans choked in round one. LOL

Of course, the one remaining gets basically a bye to the championship round.
(12-14-2015, 10:53 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Looks like most of the Bengal fans choked in round one. LOL

Of course, the one remaining gets basically a bye to the championship round.

You should beat me. My team isn't very good since most of my cash was invested in Lacy. I got lucky this week. 

Myself v 6andcounting

SSF v Mike M

I again apologize for flaking on the league.  How good am I at drafting though?  Cool
(12-14-2015, 11:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You should beat me. My team isn't very good since most of my cash was invested in Lacy. I got lucky this week. 

That was the worst week I ever had.
LOL
(12-14-2015, 11:51 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You should beat me. My team isn't very good since most of my cash was invested in Lacy. I got lucky this week. 

Bortles faces ATL and Hopkins faces Indy. Lacy faces Oak. I don't see why it won't be a competitive game.
(12-14-2015, 03:37 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Bortles faces ATL and Hopkins faces Indy. Lacy faces Oak. I don't see why it won't be a competitive game.

He's a kind, humble man.
I honestly thought he was trying to lose to me, on purpose. 
I couldn't believe he started Blue over Draughn (facing Cleve D).
Far too kind and I still lost.
LOL
(12-14-2015, 03:53 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: He's a kind, humble man.
I honestly thought he was trying to lose to me, on purpose. 
I couldn't believe he started Blue over Draughn (facing Cleve D).
Far too kind and I still lost.
LOL

In my other two leagues, this was a bye week as I already made it in the playoffs, so I pretty much didn't pay attention to this week. My RB choices were kind of a shot in the dark. 

Picking up Lockette as a FA to win the first week of the playoffs was a genius move on my part. Really patting my back on that one...LOL

It was fun. Very contested league.

Myself v 6andcounting

SSF v Mike M

Actually the playoffs aren't reseeded, so it's bracket style.

It's

SSF v Pat

And me and Mike
(12-14-2015, 12:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I again apologize for flaking on the league.  How good am I at drafting though?  Cool

Johny made the fewest waiver wire moves, but mainly because he lost every game to start the season and quit paying attention.

You made the second least and I made just one more pick-up than you and we're both in the semi finals. And we could potentially match-up in the championship.
(12-15-2015, 10:34 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Johny made the fewest waiver wire moves, but mainly because he lost every game to start the season and quit paying attention.

You made the second least and I made just one more pick-up than you and we're both in the semi finals. And we could potentially match-up in the championship.

I might have a little something to say about that....
(12-15-2015, 01:39 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I might have a little something to say about that....

It's possible for you to luck into a 2nd win against me this season, but unlikely. You won by 2 points last time and I had Forte, Baldwin and Boldin either out or on byes, and Gronk put up less than 5 points. If I remember correctly I think I had a solid lead all game, and you had some key performances on either Sunday or Monday night to squeak out the win.

It looks like we both have our key players with easier match-ups this week so it should be another high scoring week for both of us.
GatorCats are going down, again this week !
Mooning
(12-17-2015, 12:03 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: GatorCats are going down, again this week !
Mooning

Haha guess we are bout to find out
DODGED A BULLET!!!!!!! Went to bed at halftime last night and Gurley already had 12.9 points and 7 more for the Rams D. Rams D finished with just 4 and somehow Gurley only got 1 2nd half point!
It's the championship! Where are the Bengal fans at?