Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't there a FFL proposed for PnR?
(12-10-2015, 03:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry for my absence from the league guys.  Work has been killing me after my promotion.  I yearn for the days of working the field, being a desk jockey, for the most part, really sucks.

LOL

You still beat me. Along with everyone else. Congrats on the promotion though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-10-2015, 03:38 PM)Benton Wrote: LOL

You still beat me. Along with everyone else. Congrats on the promotion though.

Thanks.  I had to do a system reset so I don't even remember my yahoo account name.  Can someone tell me what it is?  LOL
(12-10-2015, 03:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry for my absence from the league guys.  Work has been killing me after my promotion.  I yearn for the days of working the field, being a desk jockey, for the most part, really sucks.

Congratulations on the promotion.
(11-25-2015, 08:27 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I guess I'd understand that way if it was based on points, rather than standings. A team can be pretty stacked and just have a bad week. That'd be neat if it was ordered by points. 

(11-26-2015, 01:22 AM)Benton Wrote: That's been part of it. But the waiver wire killed me the first couple weeks. I put a waiver on a player and then at the last minute I'd find out he went somewhere else. So I'd scramble and take somebody who was a FA.

And I still don't get it. I even skipped a week of not picking anyone up, just so I would move to the top of the waiver wire, but yet someone that picked up a player the week the week that I skipped and still ended up ranked ahead of me and got Arizona RB D. Johnson the following week. Baffling

Grats
My total waiver wire pick-ups on the season were one of the lowest in the league, and I almost never got my first choice unless it was a bad player I was just grabbing as a backup or spot start. I didn't pay attention to who got the players I wanted or where I was in the order, but I just felt like I always lost out.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Does the playoff schedule reorder so the highest faces the lowest, or does it follow a bracket?

ANSWERED: Playoff seeding is set to "no" so I gues it follows the bracket that's setup.
(12-10-2015, 06:13 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And I still don't get it. I even skipped a week of not picking anyone up, just so I would move to the top of the waiver wire, but yet someone that picked up a player the week the week that I skipped and still ended up ranked ahead of me and got Arizona RB D. Johnson the following week.  Baffling

Yeah, I never got the hang of that. And by the time I realized what was happening, I was 0-3.

But just like Browns fans say, there's always next year.
(12-10-2015, 06:32 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Does the playoff schedule reorder so the highest faces the lowest, or does it follow a bracket?

ANSWERED: Playoff seeding is set to "no" so I gues it follows the bracket that's setup.

We have a bracket?

Is it just the top 2 games are one half and the bottom 2 are the other?
(12-10-2015, 06:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We have a bracket?

Is it just the top 2 games are one half and the bottom 2 are the other?

If you look at everyone's ranking it is seeded to work out that way. It's not reseeded so I guess that's how it's gonna work.
(12-10-2015, 07:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If you look at everyone's ranking it is seeded to work out that way. It's not reseeded so I guess that's how it's gonna work.

Oh ok . I only look at thing from my phone app so I guess it shows that way.
(12-10-2015, 03:54 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Thanks.  I had to do a system reset so I don't even remember my yahoo account name.  Can someone tell me what it is?  LOL

Bad As Can

SS
(12-10-2015, 09:22 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Bad As Can

SS

Thanks, but I need the e-mail account linked to it.
Also, thanks guys for the congrats. It's been six months and it seems like it's been years. Being in charge of a large group of people is not fun. I was a senior person in my position before, so I was ostensibly in charge, but not nearly to the same degree. I've already had to discipline someone for failing to meet standards. I prefered being responsible for just myself. Sad
(12-10-2015, 09:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I prefered being responsible for just myself.   Sad

We might make a Republican out of you yet.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(12-10-2015, 09:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Thanks, but I need the e-mail account linked to it.

I did look for it.
Let me look again.

Just looked and found the list.
It says yours is -hidden-.
Sorry.
Sad

If you click to change your password, it will send a message to your account used to access the site.
You can check all of your email accounts, find the message, and then know what one to use to log in.
Hope that helps.
(12-10-2015, 09:57 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I did look for it.
Let me look again.

Sorry.
Sad

If you click to change your password, it will send a message to your account used to access the site.
You can check all of your email accounts, find the message, and then know what one to use to log in.
Hope that helps.

The fact that he wanted to hide it from view is probably good enough to let him know which email of his he used.

abominableasseater69@yahoo.com
(12-10-2015, 09:57 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I did look for it.
Let me look again.

Sorry.
Sad

Hope that helps.

It said my account has been deactivated.  Quite simply, go eat a dick yahoo.  Sorry guys.
(12-10-2015, 10:20 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The fact that he wanted to hide it from view is probably good enough to let him know which email of his he used.

abominableasseater69@yahoo.com
Oh man.... that's rough.
LOL

(12-10-2015, 10:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It said my account has been deactivated.  Quite simply, go eat a dick yahoo.  Sorry guys.

Sorry to hear that.
You had a strong team, barring the injuries anyway.
(12-10-2015, 10:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It said my account has been deactivated.  Quite simply, go eat a dick yahoo.  Sorry guys.

Holy Crap !
You're going to win anyway !
Shocked

Also......

An early congrats to you, Pat !
I don't see any way I can come back.
And thank you for putting the league together.
Wink
(12-13-2015, 08:15 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Holy Crap !
You're going to win anyway !
Shocked

Also......

An early congrats to you, Pat !
I don't see any way I can come back.
And thank you for putting the league together.
Wink

Yes he is. Lost my top RB and QB to injuries early.

Unless my WR goes off to historic proportions this is the end of the road for the GatorCats

Thanks Pat for running the league. It was fun to be able to go against peeps from the board.

And thanks to all who were in the league.