Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't there a FFL proposed for PnR?
Yikes .::. That's rough.
ok what's up with our waiver wire order?
I can't find anything that tells me the order.
Like for this week, I put in a bid for Rawls, and Gatorcats got him. GC is listed at the #1 team, so shouldn't he be last on the waiver wire claims?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-25-2015, 08:12 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: ok what's up with our waiver wire order?
Like for this week, I put in a bid for Rawls, and Gatorcats got him. GC is listed at the #1 team, so shouldn't he be last on the waiver wire claims?

Pretty sure it's by who use the waiver wire last.
(11-25-2015, 08:12 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: ok what's up with our waiver wire order?

That killed me for a couple weeks. Finally I just gave up and started going for FA guys. They aren't as good, but I don't waste my time only to have a guy go somewhere else for no understandable reason.
(11-25-2015, 12:38 PM)Benton Wrote: That killed me for a couple weeks. Finally I just gave up and started going for FA guys. They aren't as good, but I don't waste my time only to have a guy go somewhere else for no understandable reason.

Congrats,  BTW !
Wink
Ok, obviously it doesn't reset the waiver wire order every week. No offense, that's just how all of the other leagues I am in work.
This one is wonky. I guess if you "save" up your waiver wire then you can move to the top if everyone else uses it and you don't, just seems backwards to me.
(11-25-2015, 01:52 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Ok, obviously it doesn't reset the waiver wire order every week. No offense, that's just how all of the other leagues I am in work.
This one is wonky. I guess if you "save" up your waiver wire then you can move to the top if everyone else uses it and you don't, just seems backwards to me.

I've used it a bit.
I've never noticed how it works.
(11-25-2015, 01:52 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Ok, obviously it doesn't reset the waiver wire order every week. No offense, that's just how all of the other leagues I am in work.

Every league I've been in once you use a waiver you move to the bottom of the list.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-25-2015, 03:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Every league I've been in once you use a waiver you move to the bottom of the list.

And the order resets after the next weeks games are done, in reverse order of the standings. That way the weakest team gets first shot at a player and so on.
(11-25-2015, 03:03 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And the order resets after the next weeks games are done, in reverse order of the standings. That way the weakest team gets first shot at a player and so on.

No it's whoever was last to make a claim gets first choices.

I put in for Rawls, ware, and Allen . In that order.

Only got Rawls.
Oh btw congrats 6andcounting that rape job you gave me was thorough.  

Didn't know it was possible to have all my players either take the day off.   Or go into concussion protocol.   Didn't think I would break 35 for a while there.
I dunno how it works. I think I've gotten one player off waivers and I spent several weeks without a win.
(11-25-2015, 04:03 PM)Benton Wrote: I dunno how it works. I think I've gotten one player off waivers and I spent several weeks without a win.

Not sure how your other games have gone. But your loss to me was so unlucky. Ginn dropped that wide open pass in his hands .

If your season has gone that way... Then you have had some serious bad luck .

I guess I'd understand that way if it was based on points, rather than standings. A team can be pretty stacked and just have a bad week. That'd be neat if it was ordered by points. 
(11-25-2015, 04:11 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not sure how your other games have gone.  But your loss to me was so unlucky.  Ginn dropped that wide open pass in his hands .  

If your season has gone that way...   Then you have had some serious bad luck .

That's been part of it. But the waiver wire killed me the first couple weeks. I put a waiver on a player and then at the last minute I'd find out he went somewhere else. So I'd scramble and take somebody who was a FA.
Good season everyone. And good luck to the others in the playoffs.
Sorry for my absence from the league guys. Work has been killing me after my promotion. I yearn for the days of working the field, being a desk jockey, for the most part, really sucks.
(12-10-2015, 03:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry for my absence from the league guys. Work has been killing me after my promotion. I yearn for the days of working the field, being a desk jockey, for the most part, really sucks.

Are you the 8th seed?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(12-10-2015, 03:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry for my absence from the league guys.  Work has been killing me after my promotion.  I yearn for the days of working the field, being a desk jockey, for the most part, really sucks.

Congrats on the promotion. Desk time happens to the best of us.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(12-10-2015, 03:17 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sorry for my absence from the league guys.  Work has been killing me after my promotion.  I yearn for the days of working the field, being a desk jockey, for the most part, really sucks.
I wondered what happened to you.

I'm sure you made the right choice for your family (regarding your promotion).

Should you be on another hiatus from the boards, allow me this opportunity to wish you and your family a joyous holiday season.  (And Merry Christmas,  If you are affiliated)
ThumbsUp