Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't there a FFL proposed for PnR?
Dudes, this league is pissing me off. I'm 3rd in points scored, yet 2nd in points against.....resulting in only getting my first win in week 6. Salty.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-20-2015, 08:39 PM)6andcounting Wrote: That point total though. LOL

SS had more points than both of them combined and still lost to Cupcakes.

Yeah it was a pretty pathetic show from both of us. I didn't trust McCoy coming back at less than 100% and just lost my best player in Charles for the season. Sitting the highest scoring QB didn't help either

No way for Strangers to know that Ivory would more than double up Peterson, among other lineup choices. 

Its pretty demonstrative of why I don't usually do these leagues for money. Im a non-called Jordan Matthews Rd, 10 garbage time Jamaal Charles yards and some lineup choices from being undefeated. Johnny 's bad luck is also on display. The team in 2nd has the 3rd least points scored I think. Sure there is skill involved, but I'm still of the opinion that it is more luck than skill, even if it's closeish.
(10-20-2015, 11:19 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Yeah it was a pretty pathetic show from both of us. I didn't trust McCoy coming back at less than 100% and just lost my best player in Charles for the season. Sitting the highest scoring QB didn't help either

No way for Strangers to know that Ivory would more than double up Peterson, among other lineup choices. 

Its pretty demonstrative of why I don't usually do these leagues for money. Im a non-called Jordan Matthews Rd, 10 garbage time Jamaal Charles yards and some lineup choices from being undefeated. Johnny 's bad luck is also on display. The team in 2nd has the 3rd least points scored I think. Sure there is skill involved, but I'm still of the opinion that it is more luck than skill, even if it's closeish.

I agree.
It's mostly luck.
I ended the draft with like $40 or something left over, yet somehow have pulled a few out.
(10-20-2015, 11:19 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Yeah it was a pretty pathetic show from both of us. I didn't trust McCoy coming back at less than 100% and just lost my best player in Charles for the season. Sitting the highest scoring QB didn't help either

I have the most points scored in the league, by a fair amount, and I'm 2-3.  I would have won one of the weeks but I forgot to play my recently added defense.  This is my only non-money league some sometimes I forget about it a bit.  But you're correct, there's definitely some luck involved.  Over a season it should work itslef out though.
(10-20-2015, 09:17 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Dudes, this league is pissing me off. I'm 3rd in points scored, yet 2nd in points against.....resulting in only getting my first win in week 6. Salty.

I'm 2 total points behind you and only in 6th place. SS is the runaway points leader and wouldn't make the playoffs as of now. The ****** Ravens fan is 11th in points and narrowly missed being in 1st place this week.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(10-21-2015, 08:57 AM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm 2 total points behind you and only in 6th place. SS is the runaway points leader and wouldn't make the playoffs as of now. The ****** Ravens fan is 11th in points and narrowly missed being in 1st place this week.

It's all about those match ups
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-21-2015, 09:06 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's all about those match ups

Well, I beat you head-to-head and crush you in total points.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Hey for anyone needing a Qb. And with rapistburger probably coming back next week, I will take any offers for him. Once he is announced to return.

Just wanted to put it out there early.
(10-21-2015, 04:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hey for anyone needing a Qb.  And with  rapistburger probably coming back next week, I will take any offers for him.  Once he is announced to return.  

Just wanted to put it out there early.

Flacco ??

:jk:

Hilarious
So....yeah.... I lucked out this week against Bad As Can (SSF?).
I totally should have lost.
TY Hilton with only 1.5 points ?
Luck ! (and not Andy)

I think I might have a shot at Pat this week.
Thank God for bye weeks !
Big Grin
(11-04-2015, 11:51 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: So....yeah.... I lucked out this week against Bad As Can (SSF?).
I totally should have lost.
TY Hilton with only 1.5 points ?
Luck ! (and not Andy)

I think I might have a shot at Pat this week.
Thank God for bye weeks !
Big Grin

Ted Ginn dropping that pass in OT allowed me to beat Benton lol
(11-04-2015, 11:55 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Ted Ginn dropping that pass in OT allowed me to beat Benton lol

Welcome back, you old dog !!
Dancing
(11-05-2015, 12:06 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Welcome back, you old dog !!
Dancing

Ty brotha. Good to be back.
I think I still owe Mike M my lunch money from last week LOL
Big Ben is still out there if anyone needs a QB upgrade. We all know he is gonna be going off since they lost Bell.
(11-05-2015, 12:29 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Big Ben is still out there if anyone needs a QB upgrade.    We all know he is gonna be going off since they lost Bell.

I'm good.
I snagged Peyton Manning as an upgrade over Joe Flacco (for back-up).
I think the old man is going to rebound.

I would consider dealing a WR or TE, myself.
(11-05-2015, 12:37 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm good.
I snagged Peyton Manning as an upgrade over Joe Flacco (for back-up).
I think the old man is going to rebound.

I would consider dealing a WR or TE, myself.

I will deal a WR. Won't deal Brown. But will consider any others.
(11-05-2015, 12:42 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I will deal a WR.   Won't deal Brown.   But will consider any others.

Sorry, I meant that is what I had to deal.

I wouldn't mind upgrading my RB situation.
Pretty big trade pending in the league.

Jeremy Hill for Dez Bryant.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-05-2015, 09:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty big trade pending in the league.

Jeremy Hill for Dez Bryant.

Dang... I'd have given B. Cooks for Hill.
Over 20pts last week, with Brees finally catching fire.
I'd add S. Vereen with him.

Oh well....
Sad