Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't there a FFL proposed for PnR?
(10-02-2015, 11:32 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I lost last week because I forgot to put my defense in my line up after I acquired them.  Sad   Sorry, this is my only non-money league and I sometimes forget.

So you're Bad as can? 
I noticed that, and was going to drop my defense to grab another one on Sunday night to block you lol, but I didn't.

Do you guys do Draft Kings?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-03-2015, 12:19 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you're Bad as can? 
I noticed that, and was going to drop my defense to grab another one on Sunday night to block you lol, but I didn't.

Do you guys do Draft Kings?

I am bad as can and I known what I know.  I don't do draft kings, I got sucked into the texas hold 'em craze of the late nineties early 2ks.  I made a good amount of money but the whole experience soured me on the concept of internet money.
(10-03-2015, 12:29 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I am bad as can and I known what I know.  I don't do draft kings, I got sucked into the texas hold 'em craze of the late nineties early 2ks.  I made a good amount of money but the whole experience soured me on the concept of internet money.

I knew a guy in high school that got sucked into that craze in the early 2000's. He ended up being the WSOP champ. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-01-2015, 09:08 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I think I'm gonna lose.   My auto draft hasn't done too badly. Haha  

I have loads of injuries though .  Just gotta weather the storm for a few weeks.

Told you that you'd win.
Should've traded me that RB.
ThumbsUp
(10-04-2015, 10:39 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Told you that you'd win.
Should've traded me that RB.
ThumbsUp

Haha. Thank God for Devante Freeman
4-0

(10-05-2015, 10:28 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 4-0

Cheater...
  Tongue
Finally got fed up with Andre Johnson and sat him this weekend. Smrt move.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-03-2015, 12:19 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Do you guys do Draft Kings?

I was considering looking into it this season, but then they annoyed me with their commercial blitz and I decided to avoid it so I don't even accidently learn what it's about. Now I wouldn't do it just so people don't think I'm a moron who got bamboozled into doing it from annoying relentless marketing.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
What.

The.

F**K.

McCoy better get healthy pronto.
(10-05-2015, 09:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha.   Thank God for Devante Freeman

He's carried you to first place.
Looks like I was right to come after him....lol
(10-14-2015, 11:21 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: He's carried you to first place.
Looks like I was right to come after him....lol

Yes you were. Went after Tevin Coleman and then he got hurt. Lucky my auto draft took freeman.
It's going to be lonely at 1st. Thanks for the easy win, Lucie.

Yes... You caught me at a good time.
I'd be willing to deal off TE- Delanie Walker.
I would like to upgrade another position, so if you have a WR or RB, I can pair DW with one of those positions.
Others I would consider trading would be:
Isaiah Crowell Cle - RB
Joe Flacco Bal - QB
Michael Crabtree Oak - WR
(10-19-2015, 06:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's going to be lonely at 1st. Thanks for the easy win, Lucie.

Jinxed it I guess.

Love how both My and Burfict Strangers' benches outscored the lineups. LOL
(10-19-2015, 06:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's going to be lonely at 1st. Thanks for the easy win, Lucie.

Lol, your not even in first place.
Good thing I benched Randall Cobb and started James Jones.
And who ever has Denver's defense needs to get them off the bench and bench the Cardinal defense.
And Bad as Can needs to start a Defense.... Skipped it again this week.
(10-20-2015, 03:38 PM)6an dcounting Wrote: Lol, your not even in first place.

Oh, wow, I didn't realize Burfict Strangers pulled that game out. I assumed he would lose, lol!

(10-20-2015, 08:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Oh, wow, I didn't realize Burfict Strangers pulled that game out. I assumed he would lose, lol!

That point total though. LOL

SS had more points than both of them combined and still lost to Cupcakes.