Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't there a FFL proposed for PnR?
(09-08-2015, 11:48 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I know projected points mean nothing, but it is amusing that Lucy (the guy who didn't pick his first RB until each other guy had at least 5 of them) has the highest projected points total.

Im actually seeing Bruisers as the best projected.  Maybe I'm looking at it wrong.  Lucy is way down there, sandwiched between Burfict Strangers and me, like a pig on a spit.  

[Image: KjuC9LJ.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-08-2015, 01:04 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Im actually seeing Bruisers as the best projected.  Maybe I'm looking at it wrong.  Lucy is way down there, sandwiched between Burfict Strangers and me, like a pig on a spit.  

I'll guess I'll take 6th, with leaving money on the table like I did.
That and spending over average on 2 players.
I think the app kicked out a few times, because there are a few players I never even seen go up for auction.
Sad
(09-08-2015, 02:12 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'll guess I'll take 6th, with leaving money on the table like I did.
That and spending over average on 2 players.
I think the app kicked out a few times, because there are a few players I never even seen go up for auction.
Sad

No complaints, but the app was a little buggy. One of the receivers that went early, I thought I had them. Then I guess it refreshed or something and I didn't notice until two players later when I looked at my money and was still at $200.
(09-08-2015, 11:48 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Benton

Which team was yours?

I think Lucie's autodraft did even better than mine LOL

Bruisers. 

Lucy's team might look good for the first month (projection wise), then Alfred Blue gets put back on the bench and he'll only have 1 RB to roll with, which is probably why his Annual is so low.
(09-08-2015, 02:38 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Bruisers. 

I'd say good luck this season, but you don't need it. You had a very solid draft. ThumbsUp
(09-08-2015, 02:38 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Bruisers. 

Lucy's team might look good for the first month (projection wise), then Alfred Blue gets put back on the bench and he'll only have 1 RB to roll with, which is probably why his Annual is so low.

Yea, and his 2nd RB is splitting carries nearly 50-50. 

He's banking on 3 top 10 WRs to put up the same numbers as they did last year.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-08-2015, 01:04 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Im actually seeing Bruisers as the best projected.  Maybe I'm looking at it wrong.  Lucy is way down there, sandwiched between Burfict Strangers and me, like a pig on a spit.  

I was just talking about for last week.  Going into the games, he had the highest projected points for the week.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(09-16-2015, 10:37 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I was just talking about for last week.  Going into the games, he had the highest projected points for the week.

But who ended up actually having the most points for weeks 1? 

The snippit showed Brusiers as 1 Dixie Normous as 12; yet, Dixie took Bruisers to the woodshed. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-08-2015, 02:48 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, and his 2nd RB is splitting carries nearly 50-50. 

He's banking on 3 top 10 WRs to put up the same numbers as they did last year.

And one of them is now out for half of the season.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

The Jordan Matthews non TD call was total horse hockey1
LOL
Bruisers. And i got my butt kicked this week.
Ended up playing the guy that outscored everyone and my rbs let me down. My wrs outscored everyone elses, so there was a positive in it.
Nerds.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-17-2015, 10:37 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Bruisers. And i got my butt kicked this week.
Ended up playing the guy that outscored everyone and my rbs let me down. My wrs outscored everyone elses, so there was a positive in it.
I benched the better of my TEs because I thought he was slowed down with injury. Oops.

And my WRs stink the stunk.
(09-08-2015, 11:50 AM)Benton Wrote: Which team was yours?

I think Lucie's autodraft did even better than mine LOL

I got my draft days mixed up lol

Stuck with auto draft. Haha

I do gotta sort a RB out. Taking offers for a WR
I lost week 1 cause The bengals lol. Which is ok .
(09-17-2015, 02:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I got my draft days mixed up lol

Stuck with auto draft.   Haha

I do gotta sort a RB out.   Taking offers for a WR

If I could get Yahoo to quit trying to force me into using Firefox, I'd look into a trade.
It is currently shoving all the upper menu down over all the drop down boxes to make any transactions or even select my QB or top WR.
Good thing I think I already have my line-up set.
(09-17-2015, 02:12 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: If I could get Yahoo to quit trying to force me into using Firefox, I'd look into a trade.
It is currently shoving all the upper menu down over all the drop down boxes to make any transactions or even select my QB or top WR.
Good thing I think I already have my line-up set.

Yeah send me a pm and we can work something out. I can't use the app to change my lineup or add players. It makes me log into a computer. Which is the bane of my existence.
(09-17-2015, 02:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I got my draft days mixed up lol

Stuck with auto draft.   Haha

I do gotta sort a RB out.   Taking offers for a WR

Tevin Coleman for Brandon Coleman? Coleman for Coleman? Tevin looks like he's going to have a decent rookie season.

If you don't want two ATL RBs I've also got TJ Yeldon, but I don't think he's going to have much of an upside this season.
(09-17-2015, 02:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah send me a pm and we can work something out.   I can't use the app to change my lineup or add players.  It makes me log into a computer.   Which is the bane of my existence.

PM'ed you on here.
ThumbsUp
I feel a lopsided trade incoming.