Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasn't there a FFL proposed for PnR?
(09-06-2015, 02:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Not sure if this is an error or not, but I'm showing as managing two separate teams in the league right now.  My actual team is "Bad As Can".  However, my yahoo address is also the e-mail address for "Mike's Crazy Team".  Are we still a person short or is this an error on yahoo's part?

That's a stock name so I'm guessing it's a Yahoo goof, or you accidentally hit the join botton twice.
My team is Ur Mom Loves Geoduck.
(09-06-2015, 02:48 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: That's a stock name so I'm guessing it's a Yahoo goof, or you accidentally hit the join botton twice.
My team is Ur Mom Loves Geoduck.

You shouldn't even be able to use the same account to join a league twice.  I erased the erroneous team so we need another player.
anyone want to be our last?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I just noticed that two of my teams are set to draft at the same time. Anyone know if yahoo can have two open draft things at the same time?
(09-06-2015, 03:32 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I just noticed that two of my teams are set to draft at the same time. Anyone know if yahoo can have two open draft things at the same time?

Yes, you can.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Draft is in an hour, right?
(09-06-2015, 08:05 PM)Benton Wrote: Draft is in an hour, right?

Yep
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-06-2015, 08:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yep

Thanks.
Lucie, your starting RB is on the IR for 10 weeks. I'll trade you Alfred Morris for one of your starting WRs.

Lucy, I'll give you Lamar Miller and a 2nd tier WR for one of those top 3 dudes....
LFG  

Frank Gore and a tier 2.

Just for Clarification, Which team is Lucie's?
(09-07-2015, 11:34 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Just for Clarification, Which team is Lucie's?

GatorCats
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-07-2015, 12:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: GatorCats

Thanks.
Fun draft and it awarded me the best drafter award. Haha
I did horribly. ..lol

Lucie's team looks better than I thought it would.
(09-08-2015, 03:03 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I did horribly. ..lol

Lucie's team looks better than I thought it would.

Likewise, on both accounts.

I really liked the auction draft. It takes a while longer, and is a little more mentally taxing, but it is much more strategic.
Looks like I somehow missed out :angry:
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(09-08-2015, 03:20 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: Likewise, on both accounts.

I really liked the auction draft. It takes a while longer, and is a little more mentally taxing, but it is much more strategic.

yes the strategy part was great. I just nominated Bengal players (and players that I didn't want early in the draft) and let everyone overbid on them and use up their money faster so they'd get more conservative later in the draft. I think I was one of the last ones to still have 200 before I finally started spending money, and one of the first ones done drafting as well.
I know projected points mean nothing, but it is amusing that Lucy (the guy who didn't pick his first RB until each other guy had at least 5 of them) has the highest projected points total.
LFG  

(09-08-2015, 02:19 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Thanks.
Fun draft and it awarded me the best drafter award. Haha

Which team was yours?

I think Lucie's autodraft did even better than mine LOL