Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watson Joins Browns
(03-18-2022, 05:11 PM)Yogo Wrote: QUICK!  Let's get Tretter now and really mess them up!!!

Cincinnati isn't interested in Tretter. 
Reply/Quote
Wow, that's a VERY sudden turnaround. I thought everyone had pretty much agreed that he was going to Atlanta.

I guess he had 230,000,000 fully guaranteed reasons to change his mind. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:10 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: LoL  what the hell?  I thought that was over.   Browns must know something about his pending civil cases.

At least he'll have plenty money to pay them.

I'm looking forward to the commercial where Baker gets kicked out of his "house".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Teams kept getting eliminated from talks, was it more Watson not agreeing to go to teams not giving enough? The Saints were pinching pennies without a high pick and if Atl wasn't giving enough (total speculation) I'm saying it shouldn't have publicly came down to 2 options. We're still the better team, but that was a circus.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:10 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: LoL what the hell? I thought that was over. Browns must know something about his pending civil cases.

Worst that’ll happen to him is he loses millions paying out in those cases just to conclude them. His main issue was the criminal charges.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
And the afc north gets even tougher. Browns have cincy’s number as is.

is the nfc even trying?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:12 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Cincinnati isn't interested in Tretter. 

Can always about face!
Reply/Quote
Browns mortgaged their future on Watson. This could blow up in extreme fashion.
Nobody wants to read your stupid blogs or click on your referral links.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:13 PM)Housh Wrote: Worst that’ll happen to him is he loses millions paying out in those cases just to conclude them. His main issue was the criminal charges.

Maybe but he can still be suspended by the NFL for a number of games based on those cases.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: At least he'll have plenty money to pay them.

I'm looking forward to the commercial where Baker gets kicked out of his "house".

Yeah, I think you're right.  Kind of like paying off legal fees and paying legal fees in advance.  That must've been the kicker.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:13 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: And the afc north gets even tougher. Browns have cincy’s number as is.

is the nfc even trying?

The AFC is ***** rough right now. 

Lamar Jackson, Burrow, Mahomes, Watson, Herbert, Russell Wilson, Josh Allen
Reply/Quote
Watson's agent is also Jessie Bates agent... lets enjoy him on the tag this year, maybe on tag next year too and then wish him luck.

This guy is piece of work... $230M FULLY GUARANTEED.

[Image: dorygee_67163688_2375199266133395_743432...2185_n.jpg]

Reply/Quote
NFL Network saying 3 1st's and two other assets
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: At least he'll have plenty money to pay them.

"What home for Baker?" commercial. Sponsored by Zillow or Home Finder.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:13 PM)Housh Wrote: Worst that’ll happen to him is he loses millions paying out in those cases just to conclude them. His main issue was the criminal charges.

Cleveland, "No worries!  You come play for us and we'll pay whatever legal fees incurred."
Reply/Quote
This is some prime off-season drama.  I almost wonder if the Browns who wanted away from Baker courted Watson just so Baker would meltdown publicly and want out...Watson deciding to go to Cleveland may have just been a bonus to them.

This is some prime off-season drama.  I almost wonder if the Browns who wanted away from Baker courted Watson just so Baker would meltdown publicly and want out...Watson deciding to go to Cleveland may have just been a bonus to them.

The AFC North

FREE from sex offending QBs for

47     0 DAYS
Reply/Quote
And the Browns fans probably laughed when Pig Ben had his issues. :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
This screams insanity

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote

Good to see he got a contract big enough to cover all the "hush money" he's about to throw around.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote