Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watson Joins Browns
If the Browns blow this, he is paid all of his monies, they gave up tons to get him. They would be destroyed for years.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Another happy ending for Watson.
Reply/Quote
I’m betting he still gets suspended. NFL still hasn’t levied out discipline and even though he isn’t being criminally charged, he still faces 22 civil suits for sexual assault. He’ll face some suspension still.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 04:52 PM)basballguy Wrote: Browns still have to actually trade for him first.  Maybe they send Baker to Houston?

The Texans do not want Baker.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:22 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Another happy ending for Watson.

Okay I don't think possible sexual assault is anything to to joke about but that cracked me up.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
If this deal goes through and Watson has additional legal trouble or suspension, there is no getting out of this deal. Unless Browns FO puts in contract.
230 mil guaranteed. This is crazy
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I think the Teams do well to get out from under this.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:26 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If this deal goes through and Watson has additional legal trouble or suspension, there is no getting out of this deal.  Unless Browns FO puts in contract.  
230 mil guaranteed.  This is crazy

As reported the contract is FULLY guaranteed.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:04 PM)casear2727 Wrote:

WOW just wow
Reply/Quote
This is why when you get to the Super Bowl you have to think of it as your only shot.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:30 PM)Stewy Wrote: As reported the contract is FULLY guaranteed.

But couldn't the contract be written to void guarantee if legal issues arise or no?
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:22 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If the Browns blow this, he is paid all of his monies, they gave up tons to get him.  They would be destroyed for years.

It's the Browns.  They are going to find a way to **** this up. 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:16 PM)Goalpost Wrote: NFL Network saying 3 1st's and two other assets

They gave Watson a monster contract and will now need cheaper players, yet they gave up a plethora of valuable draft picks? People will worry about this move, but I don't think we should be. This has potential to destroy their roster for years to come.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:24 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Okay I don't think possible sexual assault is anything to to joke about but that cracked me up.

Sexual ass salt
Reply/Quote
Browns will send the Texans three first-round picks plus two other draft choices, on day two or three of the draft. In all, it’s five draft picks for Watson. LoL

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: They gave Watson a monster contract and will now need cheaper players, yet they gave up a plethora of valuable draft picks? People will worry about this move, but I don't think we should be. This has potential to destroy their roster for years to come.
They have a bunch of players  to renew as well. I don't know how they are going to do it
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: They gave Watson a monster contract and will now need cheaper players, yet they gave up a plethora of valuable draft picks? People will worry about this move, but I don't think we should be. This has potential to destroy their roster for years to come.

Yes shocking they gave up so much and paying so much ! Who knows what issues may yet arrive from his indiscretions ? And like you say they're gonna have to go way cheap at many spots to pay him.

This has potential disaster written all over it.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:35 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Sexual ass salt

Can't say harassment without her ass.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:39 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yes shocking they gave up so much and paying so much ! Who knows what issues may yet arrive from his indiscretions ? And like you say they're gonna have to go way cheap at many spots to pay him.

They were desperate. They wanted to get away from Baker.

That said, talk about paying through the nose. For a risky player.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:39 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yes shocking they gave up so much and paying so much ! Who knows what issues may yet arrive from his indiscretions ? And like you say they're gonna have to go way cheap at many spots to pay him.

I really feel this is part of the Burrow effect.  Teams from AFC saw Bengals go from worse to first primarily by getting two years of top FA and having a stud at QB.  Now the AFC is stacked with freaking QB.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote