Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Watson a Brown afterall
Weird choice but cool, just makes the AFC North better and the team that wins the division will be more battle tested.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sounds like the deal would be 5yrs and guaranteed $230 million.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2022/03/browns-expected-to-acquire-deshaun-watson
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 04:55 PM)Housh Wrote: Oh what correctional facility did he do time for rape?

Iv never liked these jokes. As a black player an accusation seems to do just as much to your record as a conviction. We gotta change that. These jokes mean nothing but it does hurt actual peoples personal lives.

An accusation? There were like 12 or more of them.... 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2022, 12:19 PM)pally Wrote: DeShaun Watson has told the Browns he is not coming to Cleveland.  That leaves the 3 AFCS teams, Panthers, Saints, and Falcons on the list.  All teams on the schedule next season

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/03/18/deshaun-watson-chooses-the-browns/

he chose the browns

a five-year, $230 million contract that is fully guaranteed?
Reply/Quote
AFC North v AFC West team in the AFC Championship game for the next decade?
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 04:59 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Bro people literally joked about Ben for years because of two accusations, this dude had 22 accusers so give me a break with whatever it is your trying to spin here to defend Watson.

I ain’t gotta defend shit

He and the United States Justice system defended him by proving he didn’t do anything. If he’s a rapist then tell me when and where he did his jail time. This is slander period.

I acknowledge most ppl say the shit as a joke but when millions of ppl do it for years and years it ruins a person.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 04:59 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Bro people literally joked about Ben for years because of two accusations, this dude had 22 accusers so give me a break with whatever it is your trying to spin here to defend Watson.

Yeah, that's called a pattern of behavior.
Reply/Quote
Another happy ending for Watson.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: An accusation? There were like 12 or more of them.... 

And?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:00 PM)pally Wrote:

Sounds like Draft Day.   Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, that's called a pattern of behavior.

He went thru the justice system and came out innocent of criminal charges. You can’t rock with the legal system until someone you don’t like gets a positive ruling then say eff the legal system.

Calling him a rapist is libel period. It’s not true. Could he be a creep? Maybe. But he ain’t a rapist.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:00 PM)pally Wrote:

God damn lol

This is more of an indication on how done they were with Baker than how good Watson is.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:01 PM)Housh Wrote: I ain’t gotta defend shit

He and the United States Justice system defended him by proving he didn’t do anything. If he’s a rapist then tell me when and where he did his jail time. This is slander period.

I acknowledge most ppl say the shit as a joke but when millions of ppl do it for years and years it ruins a person.

So are you now talking about Rapistberger or Watson? Because Ben didn't go through the justice system and proved he didn't do anything, he bought off his accusers with multi-million dollar settlements. If he was an average joe he's be in prison.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:06 PM)Housh Wrote: He went thru the justice system and came out innocent of criminal charges. You can’t rock with the legal system until someone you don’t like gets a positive ruling then say eff the legal system.

Calling him a rapist is libel period. It’s not true. Could he be a creep? Maybe. But he ain’t a rapist.
You don't know that. He was never tried, the Grand Jury did not indict him. All that means is there was not evidence produced to meet the standard of guilt for a criminal proceeding. It doesn't mean he didn't do it . And he still faces civil actions...
Quote:Watson was cleared by a grand jury of criminal charges related to the sexual misconduct allegations against him in Harris County.

Watson still faces 22 active civil suits accusing him of sexual assault and sexual misconduct, but the Harris County District Attorney’s Office’s decision not to prosecute eliminates one barrier for teams considering trading for Watson, who has not played for Houston since requesting a trade during the 2021 offseason. The 22 active civil suits allege Watson forced two women to perform oral sex, ejaculated on three women and in front of three others, groped four women and kissed another woman unprompted upon arrival for a massage appointment. Eighteen of the 22 active suits accuse Watson of inappropriately touching women with his penis during massage therapy sessions.

Sounds like a predator to me.....
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:12 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You don't know that. He was never tried, the Grand Jury did not indict him. All that means is there was not evidence produced to meet the standard of guilt for a criminal proceeding. It doesn't mean he didn't do it . And he still faces civil actions...

Sounds like a predator to me.....

It doesn’t look good for sure. The massage parlor taunts and shit don’t bother me. He brought that on himself. I’m focusing on the rapist jokes. Being a creeper is totally different than forcing yourself on to women against their will.

The most you gonna get me to say is it’s believable he propositioned these women for sex and it’s totally plausible he may have exposed himself to women. Both are impossible to prove without video or text messages though
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:19 PM)Housh Wrote: It doesn’t look good for sure. The massage parlor taunts and shit don’t bother me. He brought that on himself. I’m focusing on the rapist jokes. Being a creeper is totally different than forcing yourself on to women against their will.

The most you gonna get me to say is it’s believable he propositioned these women for sex and it’s totally plausible he may have exposed himself to women. Both are impossible to prove without video or text messages though

I'm more concerned with the accusations of forced oral sex.
Reply/Quote
Coupled with that salary, the Browns have sold out their future...they better win fast

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
He is going to be a Brown.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:19 PM)Housh Wrote: It doesn’t look good for sure. The massage parlor taunts and shit don’t bother me. He brought that on himself. I’m focusing on the rapist jokes. Being a creeper is totally different than forcing yourself on to women against their will.

I don't wanna say your biased, but you did decide to bring up race in your first post for no reason. Ben's as white as they come and went through the same shit so give me a break with that. Gotta wonder if this was Baker for instance if you'd have the same reaction.

Creepers don't forcefully make women perform oral sex.

Who knows maybe your right, maybe 22 women got together and created a lie to take down a great guy who just really loves a thorough massage.
Reply/Quote