Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Watson a Brown afterall

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 04:55 PM)Housh Wrote: Oh what correctional facility did he do time for rape?

Iv never liked these jokes. As a black player an accusation seems to do just as much to your record as a conviction. We gotta change that. These jokes mean nothing but it does hurt actual peoples personal lives.

And yes. The same for the Big Ben slander. We have a court system and that system said he didn’t commit a crime. Period. We can have our own opinions but you wouldn’t want someone accusing you of rape then getting proven innocent and ppl still call you a rapist anyway.

Anyone who gets these accusations has it follow them the rest of their career. Big Ben, now deshaun. It’s part of life. It’s not a black/white thing
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:19 PM)Housh Wrote: It doesn’t look good for sure. The massage parlor taunts and shit don’t bother me. He brought that on himself. I’m focusing on the rapist jokes. Being a creeper is totally different than forcing yourself on to women against their will.

The most you gonna get me to say is it’s believable he propositioned these women for sex and it’s totally plausible he may have exposed himself to women. Both are impossible to prove without video or text messages though

Is it not rape if it’s in the mouth? Hadn’t heard that. Kinda sounds like a rapists motto though
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow a roller coaster for all NFL fans, the could be the greatest trade ever for the Browns or set. them back for a long time. They scary part is 230 million (100%) guaranteed.

Yikes, if he gets hurt, they have to pay the man.

But I applaud the Browns going all in and then some
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Wow a roller coaster for all NFL fans, the could be the greatest trade ever for the Browns or set. them back for a long time. They scary part is 230 million (100%) guaranteed.

On the other side, this gives the fans of Houston a refreshing solid base to rebuild from all the coaching, GM, ownership, and Watson drama of the past 4 years.  A very good return.  Grats, Houston!!!
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Wow a roller coaster for all NFL fans, the could be the greatest trade ever for the Browns or set. them back for a long time. They scary part is 230 million (100%) guaranteed.

I’m not worried. His supporting cast has already been effected and will be more so. I don’t think he’s as elite as some think. He’s very good.
Reply/Quote
Not scared. Bring on the competition. Joe Sheisty is my guy, and he’s our guy. Go out there and own that predator.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:56 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’m not worried. His supporting cast has already been effected and will be more so. I don’t think he’s as elite as some think. He’s very good.

All I hear is how great the Browns OL is, but they just lost Tretter to a cut and Hooper to a cut. Mayfield spent a ton of time in the hot tub last year, if the OL was so great why was he getting hammered so much?

I am not thrilled he is in Cleveland, but glad it they had to sell out to get him.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Browns probably should include Mayfield in a trade for Watson because Mayfield 100% don't wanna be in CLE.
It also would give Mayfield an opportunity to start fresh.
Last point worth making is Mayfield grew up near Austin, so not too far away from Houston.

Unfortunately though, it sounds like it's just draft picks in the deal. 3 first rounders, a third rounder, and fifth rounder.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 05:56 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I’m not worried. His supporting cast has already been effected and will be more so. I don’t think he’s as elite as some think. He’s very good.

Look, I love shitting on division rivals as much as the next guy, but if he's at the same level he last played at he is probably the 5th best QB in the NFL.

Mahomes
Rodgers
Brady
Wilson
Watson
Burrow
Allen

Something like that.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Not sure this changes much for the Bengals this off-season. Perhaps it'll light a slightly larger fire under ownership in free agency.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Browns probably should include Mayfield in a trade for Watson because Mayfield 100% don't wanna be in CLE.
It also would give Mayfield an opportunity to start fresh.
Last point worth making is Mayfield grew up near Austin, so not too far away from Houston.

Unfortunately though, it sounds like it's just draft picks in the deal. 3 first rounders, a third rounder, and fifth rounder.

Probably going to Indy who currently has Sam Ehlinger as their #1 QB.

If I were the Texans wouldn't take Mayfield for 1yr/$18.9m over Davis Mills when you are clearly rebuilding. Contract aside I am not sure he's even better than Mills if he doesn't have the Browns OL and running game.

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
So Vegas now has the Browns winning the division. Before they got Watson, they were 3rd.

Unbelievable.
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't be the AFCN without a QB accused of being shady with a lady
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:23 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: So Vegas now has the Browns winning the division. Before they got Watson, they were 3rd.

Unbelievable.

With the pending suspension....

I agree with those who think this is doomed to fail. It's too messy of a situation to bet the house on. These things never seem to turn out ideal. 

The AFC in general tho is out of control. Bengals go to the Super Bowl, and AFC teams lose their minds...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Look, I love shitting on division rivals as much as the next guy, but if he's at the same level he last played at he is probably the 5th best QB in the NFL.

Mahomes
Rodgers
Brady
Wilson
Watson
Burrow
Allen

Something like that.

Wilson? How about Herbert and Stafford or Dak
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:23 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: So Vegas now has the Browns winning the division. Before they got Watson, they were 3rd.

Unbelievable.

I was just listen to NFL radio and some clown just said Watson was the best QB in the AFCN..
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:34 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Wilson? How about Herbert and Stafford or Dak

Listed the top 7 already, after that is probably something like...

Herbert
Murray
Stafford
Prescott
Jackson

To finish the top 12. After that there's a big blob of Carr/Ryan/Cousins/Garoppolo/a couple others in whatever order you prefer before hitting the scrubs.

(Always hoping I didn't miss an obvious one from my list entirely when doing something like this, the downside of not having a list of all the starting QBs in front of you from the getgo. Lol)

Reply/Quote
Gross

Reply/Quote