Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Watson a Brown afterall
This will be interesting….

Reply/Quote
Personal issues aside , battle for Ohio is going to be lit

Reply/Quote
Five picks including three ones PLUS a contract that ensures cap sheol for a QB that hasn't played in over a year and has a suspension coming up? This just does not sound like a winning move and just soils the Browns franchise with the taint of Watson.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Trey abusing Tunsil and swallowing Watson...

Reply/Quote
The AFC is ridiculous. Browns will be tough to beat. At least their wideouts are mediocre.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 08:16 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: The AFC is ridiculous. Browns will be tough to beat. At least their wideouts are mediocre.

Amari Cooper is not mediocre. Lol.

Browns were pretty loaded last year talent-wise but played w a QB held together by duck tape and plagued by COVID madness. They still decimated us in the first game, at home.

Adding Watson makes them FOR REAL and SB contenders.

Yeah. I said it. lol
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 08:25 PM)Whacked Wrote: Amari Cooper is not mediocre. Lol.

Browns were pretty loaded last year talent-wise but played w a QB held together by duck tape and plagued by COVID madness. They still decimated us in the first game, at home.

Adding Watson makes them FOR REAL and SB contenders.

Yeah. I said it. lol

Oh I didn’t realize they got Cooper too. Yeah he’s good. Browns will be tough.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 08:37 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Oh I didn’t realize they got Cooper too. Yeah he’s good. Browns will be tough.

Add a healthy Ravens team - this is going to be a heck of a year. Lol.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 08:37 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Oh I didn’t realize they got Cooper too. Yeah he’s good. Browns will be tough.

Cooper, Njoku and Peoples along with whoever they draft will probably be a solid lineup. Remember they got both running backs too. Browns are gonna be TOUGH
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:36 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I was just listen to NFL radio and some clown just said Watson was the best QB in the AFCN..

Just more motivation for Burrow. 
Reply/Quote
Watson is obviously elite, but with an upgraded OL the Bengals will have the best offense in the division. By far.

Reply/Quote
The Browns structured his contract to give him only a $1 million base salary for 2022. This way, when he gets suspended for being a sexual predator, he’ll lose less money.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 09:37 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The Browns structured his contract to give him only a $1 million base salary for 2022. This way, when he gets suspended for being a sexual predator, he’ll lose less money.

That’s as slimy as it gets smh really sad
Reply/Quote
So somehow the Browns are now the favorite to win the division and have better odds than the Bengals to win the Super Bowl.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/deshaun-watson-trade-grades-texans-get-a-for-historic-return-while-browns-land-star-qb/?fbclid=IwAR3fBExtOvUuEwlVF6eLUemW1Q2SSe_dQaFh_pQi_3mPvTFW2HDaODgMUE0
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Who is this chick?

https://stripehype.com/2022/03/18/bengals-defensive-players-deshaun-watson-afc-north/amp/
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2022, 06:23 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: So Vegas now has the Browns winning the division. Before they got Watson, they were 3rd.

Unbelievable.

Whoopdie F***in doo.

They were going to win the Super Bowl the last two years as well.
Reply/Quote
Oh God, we just got rid of one rapist in the division and now we get another?
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 12:17 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Whoopdie F***in doo.

They were going to win the Super Bowl the last two years as well.

Right, who is he going to throw to. OBJ and Landry are gone.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 11:48 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Right, who is he going to throw to. OBJ and Landry are gone.

Did he play his last season with Hopkins? I can’t remember. If not who was he throwing to that season?
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2022, 11:48 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Right, who is he going to throw to. OBJ and Landry are gone.

Amari Cooper, Peoples-Jones are pretty dang good options lol
Oh and Jarvis Landry hasn’t been scooped up yet and I’m sure he may want to stay know that they have a real QB
Reply/Quote