Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We WILL win on Thursday
Just bumping this to remind everyone that we are going to WIN tonight.

WHO DEY!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
ThumbsUp
The Texans want to win for all the Harvey people that need something to hope for! It may not be pretty,and after that fiasco last Sun. I look for a close game 21-7 Texans. Seven is about as close as it gets!
Reply/Quote
I predicted at most we win 3 games this season and this is a game i think we may take just because of injuries. I wouldn't bet a dollar on it tho. Maybe if we had whitworth

Reply/Quote
Don't think it's going to happen. 23-10 texass. However, , eifert 6 catches, 100 yards and a td.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If we can't beat this Texans team with all their injuries etc we may not win 3 games this year.
:andy:
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 08:10 PM)WhoDeyandtheBlowFish Wrote: If we can't beat this Texans team with all their injuries etc we may not win 3 games this year.

Yup. They. Have to win this one just to be close to average. U g h!
Reply/Quote
sorry phil i shared your optimism. now (since i believe we pwn the pack) albeit without tez. the game at green bay will be a win and shock ev1 but us.
Reply/Quote
Top 2 pick here we come...... gonna be a good draft too. suck it brownies
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 06:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Just bumping this to remind everyone that we are going to WIN tonight.

WHO DEY!

I have no problem with optimism. What chaps my hyde is the most optimistic on this board are suckers. And they get ticked off if you aren't one also. For crying out loud we suck.
Reply/Quote
This was such a bad offensive team we lost to again! Houston, Balt, Indy and Bengals must have the worst. I would say we are dead last but Indy looked pretty bad too. No TD's at home in two games with some of the players we have is absolutely mind boggling. You have to look at the coaches first. I know the Oline sucks but if this OC can't cook up a freakin play to get a TD then who cares if we somehow fix the line with this clown around. Disappointed in Marvin (shocker I know) for being the one over this mess. Absolutely Disgusted in Zamp, if Marvin is not fired tomorrow (he will probably get an extension overnight) Zamp needs to be canned ASAP.
Reply/Quote
Well, looks like I was wrong. I guess you guys deserve your money back. Send me your name, SSN, and your account number and I'll get that to you right away. Any complaints should be sent to Marvin Lewis at 1-800-GIGGLES. Thanks and have a good day.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:04 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, looks like I was wrong. I guess you guys deserve your money back. Send me your name, SSN, and your account number and I'll get that to you right away. Any complaints should be sent to Marvin Lewis at 1-800-GIGGLES. Thanks and have a good day.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
I like it. We can only laugh to keep us from crying.
Reply/Quote
A lot of you guys crack me up. Zampese may not be the greatest but you have to manage the talent you have. Yes the offense has weapons but the missing part is the QB. You can't have a wide open play book when your QB can't make the throws. Yes the offense is bad but the QB has and always will have the worst pocket awareness I have every seen. Numerous times last night scrambled to the outside and with nobody near him threw the ball on the run. Should have easily set his feet and thrown the ball and yes take a hit. Tackles were riding ends past him and several times he could have stepped up in the pocket but instead pulled it down and looked for the quickest exit. AJ Green has made him look really good for a lot of years. Dalton used to be the cut line for years. If your QB was better than him you were good if he was not then time to draft a QB. He is now in the you should draft a QB department and has been for two years. Pay attention to people outside of Cincinnati when they talk about him people who know about football and aren't one eyed fans. They know he isn't a starter in this league any more. I hope they lose every game so they can take UCLA or USC QB. Be the best thing that can happen for the future.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2017, 02:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh we'll score. It may be nothing but FGs, but we'll score. ThumbsUp

Well hey! How about that? You are damn good!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:26 AM)bakerman Wrote: A lot of you guys crack me up. Zampese may not be the greatest but you have to manage the talent you have. Yes the offense has weapons but the missing part is the QB. You can't have a wide open play book when your QB can't make the throws. Yes the offense is bad but the QB has and always will have the worst pocket awareness I have every seen.  Numerous times last night scrambled to the outside and with nobody near him threw the ball on the run. Should have easily set his feet and thrown the ball and yes take a hit. Tackles were riding ends past him and several times he could have stepped up in the pocket but instead pulled it down and looked for the quickest exit. AJ Green has made him look really good for a lot of years. Dalton used to be the cut line for years. If your QB was better than him you were good if he was not then time to draft a QB.  He is now in the you should draft a QB department and has been for two years. Pay attention to people outside of Cincinnati when they talk about him people who know about football and aren't one eyed fans. They know he isn't a starter in this league any more. I hope they lose every game so they can take UCLA or USC QB. Be the best thing that can happen for the future.

This is becoming maddening to watch. 

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 08:26 AM)bakerman Wrote: A lot of you guys crack me up. Zampese may not be the greatest but you have to manage the talent you have. Yes the offense has weapons but the missing part is the QB. You can't have a wide open play book when your QB can't make the throws. Yes the offense is bad but the QB has and always will have the worst pocket awareness I have every seen.  Numerous times last night scrambled to the outside and with nobody near him threw the ball on the run. Should have easily set his feet and thrown the ball and yes take a hit. Tackles were riding ends past him and several times he could have stepped up in the pocket but instead pulled it down and looked for the quickest exit. AJ Green has made him look really good for a lot of years. Dalton used to be the cut line for years. If your QB was better than him you were good if he was not then time to draft a QB.  He is now in the you should draft a QB department and has been for two years. Pay attention to people outside of Cincinnati when they talk about him people who know about football and aren't one eyed fans. They know he isn't a starter in this league any more. I hope they lose every game so they can take UCLA or USC QB. Be the best thing that can happen for the future.

I swear, some Bengals fans have to be the stupidest people on the face of the planet. You're defending Zampese who has shown us that he's NOT capable of being an offensive coordinator and bashing Dalton who has shown that he CAN be a good QB. Sure, Dalton's played like total garbage this season, but you think he's the problem? Ha!
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:02 AM)ah5 Wrote: Top 2 pick here we come...... gonna be a good draft too. suck it brownies

And the added bonus of a major house cleaning! We should have a whole new staff to go over what they want to do with their first round pick. It may actually be worth gutting this awful season out to realize it's probably for the best. This is their "loyalty" in motion, hitting them square in the mouth. This is what this type of culture looks like on an NFL team.

It just doesn't work at this level. You need to be quicker on your feet, not just stuck to one plan. And you certainly need to realize when its time to scrap the old and get a new one.

The time has come to clean house and start over. Sad it had to come to this
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote