Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We just spotted these assholes a day and a half.
(01-18-2017, 10:51 AM)grampahol Wrote: I hope the league takes note to this type of talk from a head coach and takes appropriate action like telling him that if he doesn't want to be a head coach there are more than enough people willing to take his place. 
That's the kind of talk that would get most people fired from their jobs. But it's the leagues golden team. What's next? He could stand on the 50 yard line and shoot someone and get away with it? 

It's football. In closed locker rooms with no cameras and microphones, I'd venture to say that 75% of coaches talk like this.

He's creating an us vs the world mentality.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 10:55 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's football. In closed locker rooms with no cameras and microphones, I'd venture to say that 75% of coaches talk like this.

Which is laughable considering it's the Steelers. They're the leagues darlings. The Cowboys might call themselves "America's Team", but plenty of people hate Jerry Jones. The Steelers are easily the most popular football team in the country. And amongst the NFL brass. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 11:45 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Which is laughable considering it's the Steelers. They're the leagues darlings. The Cowboys might call themselves "America's Team", but plenty of people hate Jerry Jones. The Steelers are easily the most popular football team in the country. And amongst the NFL brass. 

Exactly, that is what is so funny about all of this.

He is acting like the whole world is against them when they have the most bandwagon fans in all of sports.

Everywhere i go in all of Northwest USA there is ten times more Steeler gear than any other team, by far, more than
the Broncos, Seahawks and Cowboys. By far and away, makes me sick everytime i go into a store. People everywhere
are always wearing Steeler gear including my brother and law and my sister who is now on the fence of being a fan of
them POS. Hoping i can push her my way but it is hard for her to choose between her husband and brother.

I will always keep up the fight though.

Just have to tell her to make this choice on history. The Steelers have been the dirtiest team for a long time.

Would never want to associate myself with this. Hope she feels the same.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2017, 01:36 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yep, the hypocrisy is the most annoying part about them. That hit was WAY dirtier than burficts hit on brown last year 

You're kidding right?
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2017, 12:14 AM)Cxrman Wrote: You're kidding right?

No, not at all
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2017, 12:14 AM)Cxrman Wrote: You're kidding right?

One led with the helmet right into the jaw of the QB which is frowned upon in the entire NFL...

Hell this is frowned upon even if it is a RB.

One led with his shoulder which is what the NFL is trying to coach defensive players to do...

(01-19-2017, 01:33 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: No, not at all

Same.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 10:55 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's football. In closed locker rooms with no cameras and microphones, I'd venture to say that 75% of coaches talk like this.

I've heard way more inflammatory locker room rants from Jr High School football coaches. Seriously.
Had a coach scream at half time...."go out there and dominate those SOBs", "hit those SOBs SO HARD you make their parents cry". No one had a hissy about it.
I believe in the old, what happens in the locker, stays.....
Reply/Quote