Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
We will see our first significant injury of the year after Sunday's game
I just have a feeling. Steelers, we havent had any injuries yet, and its going to be a physical ass game.

And lets not forget...Mike Mitchell does play for the Stoolers.

Hope im wrong. :snark:
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 01:05 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I just have a feeling. Steelers, we havent had any injuries yet, and its going to be a physical ass game.

Hope im wrong.  :snark:

Alas.....I have the same feeling of dread.  Sick   I will be at the game, and the last thing I wanna see is one of our guys carted of the field!

Praying we come away injury free.
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I've been worried about this since the last time we played them. I think we can beat them straight up, but they will go for the cheapshot on someone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We lost Dennard. He wasn't essential but he was nice depth. I think we'll make it out just fine. Might be some dings as with any AFCN game but we're fine.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The law of averages say we should have already had a major injury. If it happens against the Steelers it may not be due to a dirty hit at all.
Reply/Quote
Has anyone heard anything new on Eiffert, I am a bit concerned by the lack of information.
Reply/Quote
You guys are pathetic. You can't 'predict' these things, and I'd like to think we have had good luck this year and will continue to have such.

In short, I disagree. :snark:
Reply/Quote
Have you ever played that easter game where everyone has a hard boiled egg and you hit them with someone else's until there's one egg left uncracked - the winner?

Anyway, I think The Bengals are the toughest egg this year - and I think chances are higher that another significant Steeler injury occurs this Sunday. They should be more scared of us, than us of them! Because we're playing for the AFC North Division title and the #1 Seed - We're at home - we've beaten them once already this year - And we're all around a better team than they are. I understand the fear, but I'd take the bet that Steelers leave with a significant injury before Bengals do.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 02:01 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: You guys are pathetic. You can't 'predict' these things, and I'd like to think we have had good luck this year and will continue to have such.

In short, I disagree. :snark:

You should have stopped SHORT of calling people pathetic for having "a feeling".  I didn't even see the word "PREDICT" mentioned. Tongue
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The law of averages say we should have already had a major injury.  If it happens against the Steelers it may not be due to a dirty hit at all.

No, it might not, but considering all the butthurt crying after the last Bengals-Steelers game, I would not be surprised to see a bevy of cheap shots from the Steeler defense leading to a potentially major injury.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
We say they play dirty, they say we do.. Should be interesting.
Reply/Quote
If I were to say this I would be attacked and called a troll......I'm already called a troll. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 02:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, it might not, but considering all the butthurt crying after the last Bengals-Steelers game, I would not be surprised to see a bevy of cheap shots from the Steeler defense leading to a potentially major injury.

The cheap shots and dirty play definitely have me worried. 

I can just picture in my mind Mitchell going high on AJ and concussing him. I mean he is "next", right? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I'm hoping we don't get an injury, but I predict they will be going after Burfict's knee, Dalton's knees, Greens head, Jone's head and Eiferts arm all game long. Dirtiest team in the league and coached to be that way...
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 02:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, it might not, but considering all the butthurt crying after the last Bengals-Steelers game, I would not be surprised to see a bevy of cheap shots from the Steeler defense leading to a potentially major injury.

Yeah, same thing i was thinking. I sure hope we are wrong but these dooshes are still bitter and they
will take some cheap shots on our guys cause they can't beat us if we are healthy.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 03:31 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The cheap shots and dirty play definitely have me worried. 

I can just picture in my mind Mitchell going high on AJ and concussing him. I mean he is "next", right? 

Mike Mitchell and DeCastro would be the two to keep your eyes on. It sounds like DeCastro has it out for Burfict.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather lose 1 quality player to a severe injury than half a dozen guys to year-long nagging injuries (Iloka, Pacman, Eifert, etc...)
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 01:18 PM)Earendil Wrote: I've been worried about this since the last time we played them. I think we can beat them straight up, but they will go for the cheapshot on someone.

If they take someone out we just need to take 2 of them out....

Brown and Bryant should do fine
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 02:16 PM)JungleGal50 Wrote: You should have stopped SHORT of calling people pathetic for having "a feeling".  I didn't even see the word "PREDICT" mentioned. Tongue

"We will see our first significant injury of the year after Sunday's game "

Sounds like a prediction to me.

I just think time is better spent thinking about how awesome this team is, instead of worrying about some speculatory phantom injury..
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 02:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The law of averages say we should have already had a major injury.  If it happens against the Steelers it may not be due to a dirty hit at all.

We are talking about the Steelers now, dirty hit and Pittsburgh go together...  Smirk
Reply/Quote