Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We will win our First Playoff Game this Year.
We will win our First Playoff Game this year under Marvin. Bank it. Remember this Thread.

Who Dey.
Reply/Quote
Not sure I agree but I love your enthusiasm. We really need to win against Cleveland next week. If we don't, it's over.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 09:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not sure I agree but I love your enthusiasm. We really need to win against Cleveland next week. If we don't, it's over.

Yes - We need to beat Cleveland TWICE and the Raiders. IF we do that, we have a punchers chance of making the playoffs. IF we lose one of those games, it's over for us making the playoffs.

That said...Watson or Roethlisberger will destroy us.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 08:58 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: We will win our First Playoff Game this year under Marvin. Bank it. Remember this Thread.

Who Dey.

Can I have some of whatever it is that you’re smoking? That’s some righteous $%&*!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Hey, at least no one will claim you made this bold statement when things were rosy during week 5.

Any further details tho? Who will we play? How much will we win this fantastic win by?
Reply/Quote
And we wont see you again when we lose
Reply/Quote
Although I dig your heart and desire, I highly doubt it. In fact I'm not even sure we'll go 8-8.

If by some chance we back into the playoffs we'll do nothing but get embarrassed - again. Marvin has spit the bit under pressure when we've had decent teams. We'll get steam rolled with this one !
Reply/Quote
Why do this?
Reply/Quote
[Image: 0204_1_di.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I probably won't be fishing during that eminent playoff victory so no, it's not going to happen. 
Throw the rest of the season in hopes that the other teams with even worse records suddenly start winning big time so we can secure the number one overall pick in the draft and select a 5'3" 123 pound linebacker, a wide receiver who runs slower than your average 4th string center and a kicker missing a leg and 3 toes on his remaining foot in rounds 1, 2 and 3 respectively. 
I have a plan!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 09:05 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yes - We need to beat Cleveland TWICE and the Raiders. IF we do that, we have a punchers chance of making the playoffs. IF we lose one of those games, it's over for us making the playoffs.

That said...Watson or Roethlisberger will destroy us.

If only we had some “punchers”....

Seriously, this organization from the top down is virtually lifeless and way too accepting of failure. That is the culture bred by Mike Brown, and it is on display at every level. If we by some miracle get into the playoffs this year we will again be embarrassed by an organization that simply wants it more.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 10:55 PM)HuDey Wrote: If only we had some “punchers”....

Seriously, this organization from the top down is virtually lifeless and way too accepting of failure. That is the culture bred by Mike Brown, and it is on display at every level. If we by some miracle get into the playoffs this year we will again be embarrassed by an organization that simply wants it more.

Wants it more and just plain does it better.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 10:55 PM)HuDey Wrote: If only we had some “punchers”....

It's the mediocre train, anything slightly above that and everybody gets all giddy because we're so accustomed to failure.

The MB led Bengals have no accountability, none. ML is still here after 15 years of failure
Reply/Quote
Lol

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 11:09 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Lol

When you (of all people) give the "LOL" to the OP; that just shows how really sad the state of the franchise is in at the moment.  

It would not surprise me if the Bengals lose out.  I am serious.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 11:20 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: When you (of all people) give the "LOL" to the OP;  that just shows how really sad the state of the franchise is in at the moment.  

It would not surprise me if the Bengals lose out.  I am serious.  

I could very easily see us only winning two more games, zero isn't any giant stretch. Sad
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 10:57 PM)McC Wrote: Wants it more and just plain does it better.

Could be one, the other, or both depending on the day.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 11:07 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's the mediocre train, anything slightly above that and everybody gets all giddy because we're so accustomed to failure.

The MB led Bengals have no accountability, none. ML is still here after 15 years of failure

And each new season brings new hope, if only because the hangover of the last disappointing season has subsided just enough that we may once again squint into the daylight and coat our stomachs with greasy foods.
Reply/Quote
It's not that I have no faith in certain players... it's more so, that they collectively suck as a team.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote