Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We will win our First Playoff Game this Year.
(11-19-2018, 08:58 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: We will win our First Playoff Game this year under Marvin.  Bank it. Remember this Thread.  

Who Dey.

Willing to bet a tuna on rye for it?
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 08:58 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: We will win our First Playoff Game this year under Marvin.  Bank it. Remember this Thread.  

Who Dey.

I bet you wouldn't put your money where your mouth is with that statement.
Reply/Quote

Who Dey.

[Image: giphy.gif]

..before you posted your comment....  Ninja
Reply/Quote

Who Dey.

It's obvious that Mike Brown hacked your account. 

Not falling for it. It looks way more like a third straight year without playoffs and another one on the way next season. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 11:41 PM)HuDey Wrote: And each new season brings new hope, 

The typical Bengals fan is resilient and i don't know why that is. Year after year, it's the same story. 28/16/8

Nothing about this team should give anyone hope. Next years draft should not give anyone hope. It's not going to magically all come together and work out for the current administration. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:48 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The typical Bengals fan is resilient and i don't know why that is. Year after year, it's the same story. 28/16/8

Nothing about this team should give anyone hope. Next years draft should not give anyone hope. It's not going to magically all come together and work out for the current administration. 

You know the front office will make minimal changes and the fans will be all hyped up. It happens every year!

Then, preseason will come along and people will be talking about how Alex Erickson is a great WR. And how Billings is a Superstar.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 12:48 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The typical Bengals fan is resilient and i don't know why that is. Year after year, it's the same story. 28/16/8

The one and only way this team has any hope next season is a very active free agency actually getting a couple if not three top shelf players. RT, LB, RG or something along those lines. And you know what the chances of that happening are.

You can't fix this team in one draft !
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 01:18 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The one and only way this team has any hope next season is a very active free agency actually getting a couple if not three top shelf players. RT, LB, RG or something along those lines. And you know what the chances of that happening are.

You can't fix this team in one draft !

Sorry, i'm convinced you could give this city the '85 Bears and Mike, Marv and the crew would screw it up. 

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 01:22 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sorry, i'm convinced you could give this city the '85 Bears and Mike, Marv and the crew would screw it up. 

Oh I agree 1.000% Our only hope under Mike and Marvin is that we luck, fall, trip into a group of players who can overcome a horrible GM and outdated awful HC.
Reply/Quote
No, they won't. Remember this post. Bank it.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 11:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I could very easily see us only winning two more games, zero isn't any giant stretch. Sad

Yep. The Browns could easily beat us once or maybe even twice. That's how bad this thing is.

Our roster has a lot of low-end starters and not enough high end ones to overcome it. Plus, the bad coaching.
Reply/Quote
It could happen, but the Browns could also sweep us and kill our playoff hopes just as easily. I don't think either will happen, but if you give us a puncher's chance against the Texans/Steelers/Patriots on the road in round 1 of the playoffs then you have to extend that possibility to some of the crap teams we need to beat to get there.

Hell, if we lost to Lamar Jackson and the free-fallin' Ravens is a loss to Baker Mayfield that absurd?
Reply/Quote
I appreciate the enthusiasm, but us winning a playoff game this season is as unlikely as us losing out and using a high round draft pick on a defensive stud that has no "well he would've been a top 3 pic, but..." issues.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 11:47 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Willing to bet a tuna on rye for it?

LOL!! you got it Pal, Kurt Cobain still sucks!! 
Reply/Quote
Pitt has some tough games ahead and if we can win Cleveland twice and beat Pitt at the last game I think we will get in and I think we will win our First One in a long time! Remember the thread!!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 11:22 AM)Benton Wrote: I appreciate the enthusiasm, but us winning a playoff game this season is as unlikely as us losing out and using a high round draft pick on a defensive stud that has no "well he would've been a top 3 pic, but..." issues.

That is not how the NFL works everyone always gives a 100% during the Games!!!   Tongue lol!!

WHO DEY! get on the train baby too much Debbie Downers in here!! 
Reply/Quote
I can see Cincinnati maybe finishing 9-7 at the best and that’s with every phase of the game being executed perfectly. That means beating Cleveland twice and beating Denver and Oakland. I can’t see the Bengals competing with the Chargers or the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2018, 02:04 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I can see Cincinnati maybe finishing 9-7 at the best and that’s with every phase of the game being executed perfectly.  That means beating Cleveland twice and beating Denver and Oakland.  I can’t see the Bengals competing with the Chargers or the Steelers.

I commend your optimism but I'd say 8-8 is best case scenario and 7-9 is more likely. This defense is to bad we're to banged up and have a OC who has ran out of tricks.

And we also can't compete with the Chiefs or Patriots and Texans and Titans as well. Or for that matter the Saints, Rams, and probably not the Bears and others.

This team is far away from being competitive among those teams.
Reply/Quote
Not being in the playoffs will make this much more difficult.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2018, 11:11 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Hell, if we lost to Lamar Jackson and the free-fallin' Ravens is a loss to Baker Mayfield that absurd?

Ravens have the #1 defense in the league.

Browns have the #31 defense in the league.

I see a big difference.
Reply/Quote