Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We will win our First Playoff Game this Year.
(11-25-2018, 12:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Seeing guys with guitar avatars debate music on a Bengals playoff win thread on this board makes me wonder if on a music board somewhere two guys with Bengals avatars are discussing Bengals playoff win probability in a thread about Kurt Cobain.  Cosmic, man.

Anyways, we all know the most perfect pop songs are "Just What I Needed" by the Cars, and "Be My Baby" By the Ronettes.  Honorable mentions to Billy Joel's "Piano Man" and Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" for being legit hits in their day and then finding immortality in being screamed anywhere drunk white college students are found.

I'm convinced that "Don't Stop Believing" is the most known radio song in the world.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He doesn't even have a iPhone XS 64GB LOL!  What a tool. 

[Image: kurt-cobain-phone-messages-calls-victoria-clark.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 01:24 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'm convinced that "Don't Stop Believing" is the most known radio song in the world.

It was not nearly as popular until The Sopranos used it in their finale. Definitely gave it a resurrection.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 01:24 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'm convinced that "Don't Stop Believing" is the most known radio song in the world.

I think the Beatles "Help" has it beat..at least when it comes to the Bengals .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Top 100 according to BMI.. "Don't stop believing"  isn't on the list, However, "I never promised you a rose garden" is on the list and it Mike Browns personal favorite . https://www.bmi.com/news/entry/19991214_bmi_announces_top_100_songs_of_the_century
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 07:54 PM)grampahol Wrote: Top 100 according to BMI.. "Don't stop believing"  isn't on the list, However, "I never promised you a rose garden" is on the list and it Mike Browns personal favorite . https://www.bmi.com/news/entry/19991214_bmi_announces_top_100_songs_of_the_century

That's radio plays. 

I'm also speaking specifically right now.

No way "Don't Stop Believing" isn't in the top of known songs around the world from young to old listeners.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 08:58 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: We will win our First Playoff Game this year under Marvin.  Bank it. Remember this Thread.  

Who Dey.
Oh no we will not, we will be lucky to win another game. Marvin is trash, He needs to do the best thing for the team and retire.
Reply/Quote