Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns***
Waste of a perfectly good Sunday.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I realize we're taking the L, but taking a knee to end the game just seems wrong.

It's our best offensive play of the day, let's be real.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:06 PM)treee Wrote: Preseason policy comes home to roost again. Team didn't look nearly sharp as they should have.

Defensive starters played some in the preseason, and they looked great.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: rRbad9j.png]
Reply/Quote
Losing to Cleveland is the worst feeling I know.

I know it’s the first game but someone needs fired.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Victory formation by the Bengals!

Coffin nails
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Defensive starters played some in the preseason, and they looked great.

Nobody looks great when you allow >200 rushing yards at >5ypc.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:08 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Defensive starters played some in the preseason, and they looked great.

Yep and the defense did get a turnover and a punt. Still underperformed but nowhere near the level that the offense did.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:06 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: 260 million guaranteed for this bullshit. I’m physically ill.

The good news is Mike Brown probably isn't sending a couple goons to your house to shake you down for Burrow's paycheck. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Mixon, and Burrow.

Three points with these guys on the roster.

Some offense.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:06 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: 260 million guaranteed for this bullshit. I’m physically ill.

It's not just the contract. It's what the contract may do to the team's ability to sign good players at other important positions in the future.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:00 PM)jj22 Wrote: Bench Scott.

This team severely lacks a tone setter like Bell and Perine was on both sides of the ball.

That’s what’s missing and why this loss looks more season defining then the slow start last year.

Scott was fine.

Reply/Quote

It isn't 260 million guaranteed.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
We’re the bungles again. Just feels right. We’re comfortable here.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Even though there was no chance of winning, giving up with 5 minutes left to play is inexcusable. Points scored and allowed may matter tie breakers for play off spots.
Reply/Quote
Well, the new punter got some good reps in today. ?
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:12 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: It isn't 260 million guaranteed.

Give or take whatever the difference is. Who cares? It’s a heist.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 04:52 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Keep Lou Anarumo — but the rest of the coaches should be on the hot seat already.

Why the f would you give the guy whose defense got shredded on the ground and whose secondary is consistently letting receivers get wide open. The worst was the 3rd and 10 in the first half where he dropped the DEs into coverage and allowed an easy 1st down at the sticks.

This entire coaching staff was out coached and out classed. They rely 100% on the players to make up for their coaching deficiencies.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 05:10 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: It's not just the contract. It's what the contract may do to the team's ability to sign good players at other important positions in the future.

ZT. The problem is with ZT.
Reply/Quote

Really? They gave up over 200 yds rushing. 
No part of the team played well today.
Reply/Quote