Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
That guy was right to hold Henrdrickson on that play. Hendrickson was going to get the sack.
Reply/Quote
I just cant believe a FA signing is actually doing what he was paid to do. Lets go Trey
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Shame we don't have those TO's!

Reply/Quote
Good job Bell!!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I love our safeties.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
That time the D did its job.
Reply/Quote
Got to get at least 3 to end the half!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:14 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Still it’s obvious who the weak link is and it looks like the Vikings figured it out

Hah for sure. The Dline I think Is making everyone (outside of Apple) look better.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: See, I don't get this. The only people I saw saying the game was over was people making fun of others saying the game was over... But there was nobody that I saw actually saying that. 

Maybe try reading EVERY post then:
(09-12-2021, 02:59 PM)Tony Wrote: Game over... Boy, it just never gets any better in cincy
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Von Bell has turned out to be a fine pickup for the Bengals!
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
Ok. Cool. Great job. Even if we don’t score, that’s a win. Normally the Bengals can’t wait to give up points in that scenario.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
So far with a small sample size so far, Hendrickson looks like twice the player Lawson was. A complete DE and not just a speed rush pressure artist.
Reply/Quote
It’s one half of one game, but outside of Eli Apple this defense looks really solid. The Front Office has put together a really strong defensive roster.
Reply/Quote
That was less of a tackle than it was a pro wrestling move
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Check Phillips for a concussion, dayum! Lol
Reply/Quote
This 1:20 before the half will be an excellent test in pass protection.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
My battered Bengals persona says just run the clock out.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I mean, I get Burrow is a team guy, but I wouldn't be upset if he said "no, I call the plays now!" And just does what he wants.
Reply/Quote
2 minute drill with no TOs, I wonder how this will end, I'm calling a Chase TD
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:18 PM)Au165 Wrote: It’s one half of one game, but outside of Eli Apple this defense looks really solid. The Front Office has put together a really strong defensive roster.

Yep. If Waynes ever actually plays we might have a halfway decent defense.

Reply/Quote