Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
My theory on Chase was correct, he catches better the deep balls than the faster, stinging shorter passes.
Reply/Quote
And didn't get hurt scoring. Not bad!
Reply/Quote
Remember way back in the 1st quarter when some were saying to sit Burrow because he wasn't ready?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
Hey Frank come eat some ***** crow you Jackass. I’ve been tired of your mouth all offseason long
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Do you think there's someone on the Vikings message board who just posted "Game over" after that Chase TD? LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Lsu and saints fan here. Chase is a real one. He’s gonna be great for y’all. Burrow is dirty downfield, glad he’s getting to take some shots. Apple was terrible for the *Saints, and he’s gonna be terrible for y’all.. sorry. The guy is physically gifted but unteachable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:26 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Amazing.what QB.can.do with time in the pocket

And a true deep threat…

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Remember way back in the 1st quarter when some were saying to sit Burrow because he wasn't ready?  Ninja

We hadn't seen a deep pass since Carson was a Bengal.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Remember way back in the 1st quarter when some were saying to sit Burrow because he wasn't ready?  Ninja

That was like 2 complete games ago in dog years!
Reply/Quote
Let's get a TD for Boyd and Mixon too.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:27 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Hey Frank come eat some ***** crow you Jackass. I’ve been tired of your mouth all offseason long

???

I’ve never once said that Chase was going to struggle in the regular season

I always stated that he’ll figure it out in the regular season and be a very productive player

So what’s your beef again?

The run game still isn’t very productive, and the o-line is still spotty

Those are facts
Reply/Quote
Zims has those Vikings ready to play
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Covid Cousins can't get it done.
Reply/Quote
This defensive line has the Vikings rattled
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 03:27 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Do you think there's someone on the Vikings message board who just posted "Game over" after that Chase TD? LOL

Yes. If you haven’t ever looked, it’s shocking how similar boards are.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The Bengals lead sponsored in part by the Vikings offensive penalties. Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
That play made little sense - way too soft a zone there.
Reply/Quote
Man, if this stuff keeps up we're going to be as bad as Browns fans in 2020!
Reply/Quote
Uh oh. Don’t go classic Bengals here and give up a TD in the last seconds
Reply/Quote

Careful, I already brought that up and you don't want to make LeonardLeap mad by ALSO referencing a similar post or 2. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote