Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants***
This doesn't look good. At least you guys didn't get blown out by the Titans like my team did.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:37 AM)Shepdawg Wrote: Let them score, get the ball back with just under 2 minutes and down by 8.

Steelers did it yesterday and it worked. Almost.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Should be unemployed tomorrow...

[Image: hyul5JP.jpg]

...but won't be.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:37 AM)ANTHONY Wrote: I wish Mccarron could get a shot... Dalton is just a dumpster fire... Dude is straight garbage in any semi game with meaning ... Why do we have to keep watching the same thing over and over....

Why would any McCarron fan wish this o line on him?
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:37 AM)Shepdawg Wrote: Let them score, get the ball back with just under 2 minutes and down by 8.
Dalton leads the team down the field and scores a TD with no time on the clock. Then the OL gives up a sack on the 2 point conversion.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Poor use of first timeout also hurts
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:37 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I just want a new HC. An aggressive HC

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I want a new owner more than anything, regardless how it happens.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:37 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Extend Marvin.  We need him for the rebuild.

We need him to eat the rebuilt shit sammich the family FO is going to shove down people's throats.  
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:37 AM)ANTHONY Wrote: I wish Mccarron could get a shot... Dalton is just a dumpster fire... Dude is straight garbage in any semi game with meaning ... Why do we have to keep watching the same thing over and over....

Whatever.  Even Brady couldn't play behind this oline  
Reply/Quote
The window has shut Marvin has wasted all this talent.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:38 AM)packerbacker Wrote: This doesn't look good. At least you guys didn't get blown out by the Titans like my team did.

We also have like 14 championships! Oh wait, that's you
Reply/Quote
Hey Gruden/Coughlin... What are you guys doing next year???
Reply/Quote
Think I'm about ready to turn in my fan card, I've stuck with this team and all they ever do is let you down
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Anyone here think we should finish the season with Marvin or move on with at least an interim head coach? Serious question.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Go away troll. 

Reply/Quote
Let em score
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:36 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm sure there will be some on here tomorrow claiming we're still in it.

If Pittsburgh and Baltimore keep imploding too maybe we can win the division just by beating Cleveland one more time .. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Marvin must go.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I turned off the game.. G'night
Reply/Quote
SHouldn't they let them score?
Reply/Quote