Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants***
lol. Even the announcers know what to do. We don't.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Dumbasses should have pushed him into the endzone...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU SUCK BALLS

[Image: alexander_zoom.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lol! Let him score dummies
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:38 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Damn, we may end up keeping them under 100 yards rushing.  Feather in our cap.

Feather removed.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:37 AM)ANTHONY Wrote: I wish Mccarron could get a shot... Dalton is just a dumpster fire... Dude is straight garbage in any semi game with meaning ... Why do we have to keep watching the same thing over and over....

LOL......what?  Penalties and poor line play....on both sides....is what lost this game.  Manning threw two horrible picks.....guess they shoulda benched him?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:37 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I just want a new HC. An aggressive HC

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

X 1,000

I'm so sick of Marvin and CO.
Reply/Quote
Let them score! Why tackle them!
Reply/Quote
We can't even fail right. Let him score so we can get the ball back. We probably didn't even discuss that probability.
Reply/Quote
lol let him score...like Bengals are smart enough to do that.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I almost thought the Bengals were going to be smart enough to let them score, but alas, it was just terrible defense.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:40 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: The window has shut Marvin has wasted all this talent.

Marvin shut the window......on Bengals fans collective penises.
Reply/Quote
Completely gutless effort now by defense.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:37 AM)ANTHONY Wrote: I wish Mccarron could get a shot... Dalton is just a dumpster fire... Dude is straight garbage in any semi game with meaning ... Why do we have to keep watching the same thing over and over....
No offense, but you're a moron.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
lol Peko.......just awful
Reply/Quote
How dumb were they to tackle Jennings there this team is full of ***** retards...
Reply/Quote
When is this city every going to have a team that doesn't suck all the time???????? Bengals, Reds, Bearcats. Nothing. Ever!
Reply/Quote

[Image: TrollonComputer.png]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Why are you not letting him score? Dumbest decision of the Marv era.
Reply/Quote
I waited til 6 am for this ...

Disappointing.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote