Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Giants***
god damn, quit wasting the ******* plays with the stupid formations that nobody else in the whole league uses!

We're 3-4-1! It doesn't work!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:14 AM)Aldred15 Wrote: Just let Hill run the ***** ball.  Or put it up for 18 or 85.

(11-15-2016, 01:16 AM)Wyche Wrote: Dalton made one bad throw all night.....Eifert let a TD go thru his hands....Boyd dropped one....and we can't run.  But yeah.....14 sucks....lol.

Never said he sucks. But when you look at prime time numbers, there isn't a way you could say there isn't a problem.
Reply/Quote
Offensive line sucks
Reply/Quote
HORRIBLE spot. A full yard off.

Anyone STILL want to claim Parry's crew isn't trying to help the Giants?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
......and 3 and out
Reply/Quote
Hill is absolutely WORTHLESS in short yard situations.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:16 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: No balls, Lewis... no balls.

Eli might balls another gift int our way!
Reply/Quote
Hosed on that spot
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Apparently that is why Marvin doesn't go for it on 4th and inches. Zero push from the O line and zero aggression from the RB.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:16 AM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Serious Marv? Your guys can't get an inch!?
No reason to take that chance when you're playing not to lose.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Real smart of Zampese to waste first down that drive by doing that "Hoopty-Hoop" BS formation that once worked that one time in some game.
Reply/Quote
Blame the offensive line. I don't trust them going for it on 4th and inches anyway.
Reply/Quote
If Nugent wins the game on a long FG I will streak in my front lawn.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:17 AM)matmaven Wrote: This offense is painful to watch.  Ken Zampese is completely out of his depth.  Has absolutely NO business being an NFL OC.

He makes the Oline get stood up and not be able to push 1 yard? 
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:17 AM)jj22 Wrote: We don't look like any of the big teams that played yesterday.

Was it the uniforms and helmets that gave it away? LMAO
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:13 AM)jj22 Wrote: INT! Bengals get it back, but Dalton looks as bad as he's looked in a couple years when you add in the batted balls.

Yeah.....cause Lord knows you aren't taught in pee wee league as an OL to get the defenders DAMN hands down....LOL.  70 sucks.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Better off running a Dalton sneak with the push from behind
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Now watch the leagues worst rushing attack run the ball down the field and take time off the clock as they take a 28-20 lead.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2016, 01:18 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: If Nugent wins the game on a long FG I will streak in my front lawn.

What is he misses the game winner 
Reply/Quote
Throw us another one, eli
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote