Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
(11-12-2017, 06:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Mariota is coughing up blood. He has the balls needed to make a play for his team. Came back in the game and won it.

Dalton feared contact and shyied away from contact and couldnt throw against a 3 man rush

Are you serious?

Mariota got hurt running the Footbsll, out of the pocket. Where he had a short field and time to do so.

Dalton took a snap and was being chased immediately when he had 80 yards and little time...

Different situations entirely....and one you’re entirely alone on.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:21 PM)Sweetness Wrote: But we're winning a better draft pick which at this point in the season is more important. 

Is it?

We're not 1 player away and our 1st Round picks have been underwhelming.
Reply/Quote
So.... is Marvin gone after this game? Completely obvious he's lost this team. If I did my job as poorly as Marvin, I'd be struggling to find my next meal.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: 3-13.  We lose out.

Starting to think so as well. 

But at least that would guarantee no more Marv, right... Right??  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Is it?

We're not 1 player away and our 1st Round picks have been underwhelming.

Hopefully somebody different making that pick this time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:27 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Starting to think so as well. 

But at least that would guarantee no more Marv, right... Right??  Nervous

I wouldn't bet on it.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:23 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Maybe we can pick Ross again.

Nah, our brand new GM and strong, fundamentalist HC are going whole hog on building an OL from the inside, out.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Bye bye, Marvin.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
It's almost become boring to me moaning about this crap organization. Nothing will ever change unless Mike Clown is not the owner
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: 3-13.  We lose out.

You are so wrong dude. Seriously, this team can easily go 4-12. Think positive. 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Don't we just screw those up anyway?

Of course not.  We'll select a 7th rounder in the first round and pay him top dollar and not play him till 2019! 
Think positive..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
At least we saw a John Ross ‘route’ ...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:23 PM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: If we had a good QB we could easily be a 10 win team

[Image: Internet-Troll.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:28 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: You are so wrong dude. Seriously, this team can easily go 4-12. Think positive. 

Yea. We might, I say MIGHT get Cleveland at home.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Careful now.  People made fun of me in the Preseason, when I said this looked like a 3-13 type of team.

On the bright side, higher draft pick!

Join the club. I've been right about a lot of things too.

Most fans see this as some great team.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:28 PM)bengals73 Wrote: It's almost become boring to me moaning about this crap organization.  Nothing will ever change unless Mike Clown is not the owner

That requires death.  You wouldn't be asking for someone to die to improve this team now would you? 
Don't answer that.

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:26 PM)car91 Wrote: So.... is Marvin gone after this game? Completely obvious he's lost this team. If I did my job as poorly as Marvin, I'd be struggling to find my next meal.

I don't think he lost the team. The guys were out there trying. They're just not that good.

Guenther WILL NOT be an upgrade at HC. His defensive calls are terrible.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:28 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Bye bye, Marvin.

[Image: ann-margret-bye-bye-birdie-o.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:24 PM)Westwood Bengal Wrote: This post could well have had any of the following emoji's:

Ninja           Wink            Sarcasm            Rock On             ThumbsUp          Bang Head           Facepalm           :giggle:

and we  would of interpreted it very differently.

C'mon man, how long has it been since we've seen the Bengals score 3 offensive TDs in a game?

And to believe I saw people posting that Lazor wasn't making a difference.  Gee whiz, what?  You expect them to actually score more points that the other team?  Oh, keep on waiting for that one..  Dammit Mike!

(11-12-2017, 06:25 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm at the place where I hope we do lose out !

I've just had it with this same crap over and over, blow it up.

Yep, my disgust with the Ownership/Management of this team has reached a lifetime high. (that's a lot of futility, over a long period of time)  Dammit Mike!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Join the club. I've been right about a lot of things too.

Most fans see this as some great team.

Rah rah.. Rickity rack.. ziss boom bah..etcetera etcetera and so on and so forth...  

Reply/Quote