• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
Welp...Another week as a Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
Dick got tongue tied and it sounded like he said the f...ing game is over
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:20 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Once again. Losers finding ways to lose.

But we're winning a better draft pick which at this point in the season is more important. 
Reply/Quote
I said it before but how are we watching this team? What a Sunday killer.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We are only 3-6, we still have a chance to end the year 10-6 muahahahaha.....
Reply/Quote
Glad they lost. Pathetic excuse of a football team. Marvin is a clown, PA is an idiot, Burfict needs to grow up. Blow this shit show up.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: 3-13.  We lose out.

Careful now.  People made fun of me in the Preseason, when I said this looked like a 3-13 type of team.

On the bright side, higher draft pick!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I said it before but how are we watching this team? It's pulling nails out of our eyes! What a Sunday killer.

I watched the Bengals in the 1990s just to see how they would find new ways to lose.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Careful now.  People made fun of me in the Preseason, when I said this looked like a 3-13 type of team.

Maybe we can pick Ross again.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hope you paid attention to him so the next football game you watch won't appear to be your first

I was totally going to, but then the Bengals were on the final drive of the game and had to score a TD because they were down by 4 and a FG wouldn't have sent it into OT like it would have if they had gotten 2.

So they ended up just being full of hot air. Like everyone knew already.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:21 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: We are only 3-6, we still have a chance to end the year 10-6 muahahahaha.....

Sooo.....You're telling me there's a chance. Ninja
Reply/Quote
If we had a good QB we could easily be a 10 win team
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Careful now.  People made fun of me in the Preseason, when I said this looked like a 3-13 type of team.

Don't we just screw those up anyway?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:11 PM)nickndfl Wrote: Steelers just stole one in Indy.

It's what real, championship caliber teams do. Bengals shit all over the place and then roll around in it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:20 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Look at the bright side.  The Bengals scored 3 TDs today.

This post could well have had any of the following emoji's:

Ninja           Wink            Sarcasm            Rock On             ThumbsUp          Bang Head           Facepalm           :giggle:

and we  would of interpreted it very differently.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:21 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Didn’t step into it and got crushed as he did....but yes, only 40 yards

Mariota is coughing up blood. He has the balls needed to make a play for his team. Came back in the game and won it.

Dalton feared contact and shyied away from contact and couldnt throw against a 3 man rush
Reply/Quote

I'm at the place where I hope we do lose out !

I've just had it with this same crap over and over, blow it up.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:23 PM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: If we had a good QB we could easily be a 10 win team

We can ruin his career too

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
At the risk sounding redundant I stopped caring if we win or lose..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Defense dominates the whole 2nd half but gives up a big drive at the worst time. It's a shame they couldn't come up big when needed, however, the offense put them in that bad position in the first place with all their 3 and outs. The offense lost this game today and the lack of a running game is causing a domino effect on the rest of the team.
Reply/Quote