Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
(11-12-2017, 06:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Mariota is coughing up blood. He has the balls needed to make a play for his team. Came back in the game and won it.

Dalton feared contact and shyied away from contact and couldnt throw against a 3 man rush

Might be one of the dumbest things I read on here today.

By the way, I would not be surprised to hear that they failed to properly execute the concussion protocol at the end of the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:32 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't think he lost the team. The guys were out there trying. They're just not that good.

WILL NOT be an upgrade at HC. His defensive calls are terrible.

Maybe Guenther will be like the exact opposite of Marv and be a stellar head coach instead of a mediocre DC. 
Reply/Quote
Ok..we're not out of it yet.. Marvin hasn't given the 'We have to do a better job' post game speech yet! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:35 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Maybe Guenther will be like the exact opposite of Marv and be a stellar head coach instead of a mediocre DC. 

Guenther has been with Marvin since around 2002. How do you expect him to be significantly different?

In a lot of ways...Guenther is Marvin Jr.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:26 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Are you serious?

Mariota got hurt running the Footbsll, out of the pocket. Where he had a short field and time to do so.

Dalton took a snap and was being chased immediately when he had 80 yards and little time...

Different situations entirely....and one you’re entirely alone on.

Like i said mariota got hurt. Came back in the game and threw a td pass to win it. Was shown on the sidelines coughing and spitting blood afterward.

Dalton with the game on the line. Intentional grounding. And wouldnt even step into a throw

AJ green has carried Dalton his entire career.

I was once a Dalton fan. But we are not winning shit with him.

1/10 on 3rd down.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Might be one of the dumbest things I read on here today.

By the way, I would not be surprised to hear that they failed to properly execute the concussion protocol at the end of the game.

What is dumb about it?
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:36 PM)grampahol Wrote: Ok..we're not out of it yet.. Marvin hasn't given the 'We have to do a better job' post game speech yet! 

Oh I just love those speeches - They're so inspiring
Reply/Quote
You guys and your excuses for Dalton..
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:12 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Giggles: "Well, we did a lot of good things out there and a lot of bad things."

Don't forget, "we'll find a way to fix it and get better".

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:32 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't think he lost the team. The guys were out there trying. They're just not that good.

Guenther WILL NOT be an upgrade at HC. His defensive calls are terrible.

Yep. there was real effort(no not Eifert) out there today, but the Bengals ended up being the Bengals in the end.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:38 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Oh I just love those speeches - They're so inspiring

Yeah I know, right?  It's always as inspiring as listening to the guy in the next bathroom stall fart too hard.. then there's the sound of yanking too much paper off the roll.. but not quite..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:37 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Like i said mariota got hurt. Came back in the game and threw a td pass to win it. Was shown on the sidelines coughing and spitting blood afterward.

Dalton with the game on the line. Intentional grounding. And wouldnt even step into a throw

1/10 on 3rd down.

To avoid a sack...and that was because the pressure got to him immediately...as did the pressure from three down linemen...

No point in arguing an arm chair QB with no Football experience.

You’re off about everything. And have been called out for it twice now

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:32 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't think he lost the team. The guys were out there trying. They're just not that good.

Guenther WILL NOT be an upgrade at HC. His defensive calls are terrible.

Piston, I respect your opinion. I agree with most of your posts. But Marvin has completely lost this team. Talent isn't the problem.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:43 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: To avoid a sack...and that was because the pressure got to him immediately...as did the pressure from three down linemen...

No point in arguing an arm chair QB with no Football experience.

You’re off about everything. And have been called out for it twice now

Right, directed offense to 1/10 on 3rd down. Missed throws. And playing like a skittish coward. Intentional grounding on your last gasp drive. And the pocket presence unable to avoid a 3 man rush. 

Sorry your football iq says these are studly QB qualities. Maybe you have excuses for the fumbled snap too. 

I used to tell my self Dalton was a good QB. Im done doing that. This was a winnable game. Dalton directed the offense to 20 minute ToP. AJ rescued his stats yet again.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:37 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Like i said mariota got hurt. Came back in the game and threw a td pass to win it. Was shown on the sidelines coughing and spitting blood afterward.

1/10 on 3rd down.

Green is and has been the best player on the Bengals for awhile. Too bad he is at the end of his career with a couple of good seasons left. Bengals will need to do some serious soul searching after this season. 

What they are doing is insanity if they are actually trying to win consistently. If they just want to throw a team out there for entertainment purposes they are succeeding at that, but it's a let down for fans.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Guenther has been with Marvin since around 2002. How do you expect him to be significantly different?

In a lot of ways...Guenther is Marvin Jr.

Oh I don't. Believe me. I'm just being a facetious @$$hole, because Guenther is likely our HC in waiting  Sick 

Sarcasm helps make being a fan of this team more tolerable. 
Reply/Quote
Don't you all have a Hero and Goats thread at the end of every game to analyze and comment? Over at some other team forums the media looks for insight sometimes.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:19 PM)Trademark Wrote: Well this sucks.....Season is officially over :/

Like i said...from "we're gonna win this!!!!!" to "season is over". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 07:04 PM)nickndfl Wrote: Don't you all have a Hero and Goats thread at the end of every game to analyze and comment? Over at some other team forums the media looks for insight sometimes.

Good suggestion.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:54 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Right, directed offense to 1/10 on 3rd down. Missed throws. And playing like a skittish coward. Intentional grounding on your last gasp drive. And the pocket presence unable to avoid a 3 man rush. 

Sorry your football iq says these are studly QB qualities. Maybe you have excuses for the fumbled snap too. 

I used to tell my self Dalton was a good QB. Im done doing that. This was a winnable game. Dalton directed the offense to 20 minute ToP. AJ rescued his stats yet again.

Stood in there the whole game.  And the grounding was being pulled down while attempting to throw it away, which would stop the clock and save the timeout.  Would you prefer taking the sack and letting the clock keep running?
Reply/Quote