Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
Get ready for this!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
we got this!
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
lol gio can't even get out of bounds! They rushed 3 and got pressure. This is it for me, I'm out!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Our famous Oline.. a 2 yard hail Mary!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Who can fix this organization?
Reply/Quote
There is a 3 man pass rush and they're getting pressure on Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Ross gets no separation when he's in. I don't exactly know what it is...but his game speed looks drastically different than his combine speed.

The 3 plays he's got a chance to show anything? AJ doesn't get separation every play 
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:15 PM)nickndfl Wrote: New Orleans is for real. They got a running game and defense and the offense is on fire.

What’s that like?
Reply/Quote
Calling a ten yard pass to the middle of the field to end it.
Reply/Quote
Review for what?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
These ***** old refs. Geez
Reply/Quote
Good game fans

Offense lost us another one
Reply/Quote
Looking to see if he stepped out early
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There is a 3 man pass rush and they're getting pressure on Dalton.

Right. Ridiculous

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I bet they're reviewing to see if he stepped out of bounds lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:16 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Who can fix this organization?

We're a whole new coaching staff and maybe 5-6 new starters away from the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 05:42 PM)Trademark Wrote: I agree, Dalton isn’t an elite QB, he’s an average QB who needs playmakers around him to succeed. That’s not always a bad thing until you lose playmakers in free agency.

(11-12-2017, 06:14 PM)grampahol Wrote: Oh C'mon.. 85 yard FG! 

So we lose by 1?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 06:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure wish I wasn't soooooo stupid that I didn't understand when someone way smarter than me explained why going for 2 that one time was stupid and kicking the PAT was the way to go.  Ninja

I hope you paid attention to him so the next football game you watch won't appear to be your first
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This is the longest the Bengals have had the ball during this game..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Marvin looks like a man resigned to his fate.

Brian Kelly had the same look on his face last night for Notre Dame as they got crushed.
Reply/Quote