Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
(11-11-2018, 04:25 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: LOL..not ME, I did not think that, but many did
As far as I know, absolutely no one thought Dalton is/was elite.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Glad I don’t get the game where I live. Just watching highlights on NFL net. They really should just abolish the franchise. Same old horrible owner, coach and soft players. Easy to see just by watching highlights. Hopefully they will lose out because they have no hope this year. Sad that they wasted money on Adkins/Dunlap. Just go back to being the 90s Bengals where we knew there was no hope instead of these “fools gold” Bengals who lure you into thinking they are a good team.

Go out and enjoy your Sunday everyone and don’t give this crap franchise a second thought.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:26 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Actually I expect him to make a good throw. But he is Dalton and when he gets desperate he throws INTs.

The entire team is bad. 

Pass rush. 
Tackling
Making plays 
Consistently moving the ball
Coaching 
Adjustments 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Normal teams get embarrassed and make moves to stop embarrassment.

Mike Brown never gets embarrassed. He doesn't really care.

Mike Brown probably doesn't even know what the score is right now. He's probably looking up new stocks to invest his money in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We’ll beat Oakland split with Cleveland but i see 7-9 again
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
AJ and taz wouldn't of made a difference
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:27 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Even if we lose we can still be in the final playoff spot. So the answer is no. If you root for anything else you are not a fan.

Lord, do you really want to see this team in the playoffs?  I shudder at the bloodbath that would be.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:07 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I'm glad Mixon could start hot so we could bench him for a player that's been out weeks.

This! I didn’t understand not having Mixon in the game. Our best chance would have been to keep the saints offense off the field with a good running game. Mixon starts out hot and then he is standing on the sidelines. I just don’t get it. I don’t dislike Gio but Mixon should be carrying the load. At least make the Saints stop him before changing it up.
Reply/Quote
My prediction is Austin is up in the booth next week. The Zambezi firing was the outlier.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I just want a brand new coaching staff.

Yep. Don't let the Austin talk distract you. Marvin needs to go and we need to start from scratch. 

Marvin hand selected Austin anyway. Pittsburgh buddies.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I don't normally give up on Bengals at halftime. The D is so Awful. I can see myself turning this game off before 4th quarter at this rate.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I don't normally give up on Bengals at halftime. The D is so Awful. I can see myself turning this game off before 4th quarter at this rate.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Shame that Marcus Williams didn't whiff on catching that pass like he whiffed in the playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:28 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'm fairly certain the Bengals are tanking this game. Maybe in an attempt to get Austin fired?

No, not tanking, they just suck against top flight teams.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re a terrible fan.

It's a terrible team.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:27 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Yes. This is bad enough. Austin will be fired.
Yeah but will it be BEFORE the end of next season?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:27 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Yes. This is bad enough. Austin will be fired.

I’ll bet you a UDF hot fudge sundae that he’s not fired this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:29 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Mike Brown probably doesn't even know what the score is right now. He's probably looking up new stocks to invest his money in.

Nah he's looking up coupons for his Pine Tree air freshners for his 97 Lumina
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:29 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Mike Brown probably doesn't even know what the score is right now. He's probably looking up new stocks to invest his money in.

He wouldn't put his money into stocks - far too risky.  Gov't insured bonds however...WHOO-BABY! 
Reply/Quote
Does anyone know why Mixon suddenly disappeared? As soon as he did the offense stopped moving.
Reply/Quote