Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
I'm sick of the lack of accountability. Boy, when I played you got Ripped for messing up. Nobody is talked to.. Austin is sipping coffee checking the dailies. It's just sad.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Browns up on the Falcons in the 3rd quarter. Mayfield is a perfect 13-13 for 175 yards and 2 TD's.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:29 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Lord, do you really want to see this team in the playoffs?  I shudder at the bloodbath that would be.

Yes, I do.  Anything can happen and its better than not being in the playoffs. Even another loss.
Reply/Quote
The Saints will hang 80 points on us and the Front Office will yawn with boredom.
Reply/Quote
Brees is as accurate as a surgeon.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yeah but will it be BEFORE the end of next season?

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

That's the big question for Marvin right now. Are you serious about making a playoff run THIS season? If so, then Austin has to be replaced and let someone else have a shot.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:24 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I’m enjoying this because the team and Mike Brown can’t ignore it.

The hell he can't.  They could lose by a hundred today.  They'll still have a winning record and they still have at least 4 winnable games on the slate after.  The organization can and will still paint them as a playoff contender due to record alone.  

Then you have the Saints angle.  One of the greatest quarterbacks ever, blah blah blah.  Beat the undefeated Rams, blah blah blah.  

Then you'll get the low hanging "we're injured" fruit for good measure.  

I don't care if you're playing a squad of pro bowlers with second stringers. This performance is shit by any measure under any circumstance.  
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:31 PM)Joelist Wrote: Does anyone know why Mixon suddenly disappeared? As soon as he did the offense stopped moving.

Probably to please a lot of these people on the boards who say Gio is better.

But really I’m not sure, he doesn’t look hurt but I don’t see another explanation
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:32 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Brees is as accurate as a surgeon.

And he hasn't had to be. Little pressure and receivers sitting wide open every play.
Reply/Quote
When you are looking at setting records for the worst defense in NFL history it will never look good on game day lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:31 PM)Joelist Wrote: Does anyone know why Mixon suddenly disappeared? As soon as he did the offense stopped moving.

Yeah WTF!!!!  I guess the coaching staff decided that he was working so they stopped.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:27 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Yes. This is bad enough. Austin will be fired.

What's the bet?  Sig bet?  If so, I'm in!
Reply/Quote

Maybe they’re resting Joe for the second half.

Seriously, I got nothin’.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Per <a href="https://twitter.com/pfref?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@pfref</a>, 28 points allowed in one quarter ties the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bengals?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bengals</a> franchise record. It happened 3 other times, all in second quarters, all at home.<br>38-24 loss to Cleveland 12-13-1987<br>42-21 loss to Houston 11-18-1979<br>35-7 loss to Pittsburgh 12-4-2011</p>&mdash; Jay Morrison (@JayMorrisonATH) <a href="https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1061702794523107328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 11, 2018</a></blockquote>
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
The Int to Ross just before half is a perfect example why Ross was a horrible pick with Dalton as the QB. Anyone else think Ross would be this timid as a Steeler? He would be amazing. I hated the pick for situation, not so much the player.
Reply/Quote
The good news is that we get andy for 2 more years and marvin at least 1 more year. Mike brown is 83 years old and I just found out he shares my birthday. fml.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:30 PM)kevin Wrote: I don't normally give up on Bengals at halftime. The D is so Awful. I can see myself turning this game off before 4th quarter at this rate.
I'm giving them the start of the 3rd before I turn it off. If it's more of them same, I'm done. But if they can get some things done, well, I don't want to miss the greatest comeback in Bemgal history.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:26 PM)RiverRat13 Wrote: Mike Brown embarrassed?  Hobson already has the article written about the banged-up Bengals defense running into a great offense.  The excuses will never stop

Didnt claim Irvin

and bye didnt help us get healthy like we planned.

Epic failure as usual.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Basically the entire coaching staff has to go ! You might keep Pollack but other than that - clean house.
Reply/Quote
Good news is we need 4 TDS to tie.. Bad news is the saints just need a field goal to win..
Just play driskel and our back up's...
Please!!
Reply/Quote