Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
(11-11-2018, 04:24 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I’m enjoying this because the team and Mike Brown can’t ignore it.

Mike has been napping the whole time.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:23 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Honestly how do you come away from this game and not shit can your defensive coordinator?

Normal teams get embarrassed and make moves to stop embarrassment.

Mike Brown never gets embarrassed. He doesn't really care.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:23 PM)thillan Wrote: I’m ready to fire nearly everybody and fire sale. We are not going to be contending with the passive nature of this FO, so might as well rebuild.

Yes I’m overreacting, but it’s unreal. We all know this team will do nothing in the offseason to try and match these teams.
I just want a brand new coaching staff.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:23 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Nothing. 

We forced him in that spot. Not sure why anyone is surprised by the outcome. 

Then again, it's the same people that rip him he messes up but won't say a thing when he passes well. 

Exactly. What was he supposed to do? Dink and dunk when down three TDs? It sailed a little but also the route was broken prematurely. Watch the play and you can see it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
**** my Heineken!
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That 5-3 record is such fool's gold. We have a LOT of problems on this team, and it's mainly coaching.

If this team goes 4-4 in the 2nd half it'll be a miracle. 3-5 is way more likely
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:22 PM)N_B Wrote: When you’re down 21 and you have to score, what do you expect?

Actually I expect him to make a good throw. But he is Dalton and when he gets desperate he throws INTs.

Reply/Quote
Well rested coming out of a bye... AT HOME.
TEAM LAYS AN EGG. Thanks, Merv.
Reply/Quote
Damn, I actually talked myself into being optimistic about this game. Evidently, I need to stop listening to myself.  Nervous

If Austin is still the DC this time tomorrow, then Marvin is putting loyalty to his buddy over what's best for the team.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown embarrassed? Hobson already has the article written about the banged-up Bengals defense running into a great offense. The excuses will never stop
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: The throw was a little high but you could also see the WR prematurely broke the route.

Lol

Reply/Quote
**** you Alex Ericsson! I picked up the saints D in fantasy because my team was on a bye. I needed that pick 6.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:24 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Maybe now we can stop talking about playoffs? This is not a good football team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We play enough mediocre and bad teams that we could still make the playoffs but if we do its going to be just another bad playoff loss.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:26 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Damn, I actually talked myself into being optimistic about this game. Evidently, I need to stop listening to myself.  Nervous

If Austin is still the DC this time tomorrow, then Marvin is putting loyalty to his buddy over what's best for the team.

He’s always done that
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:24 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Wanna bet?

Yes. This is bad enough. Austin will be fired.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:24 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Maybe now we can stop talking about playoffs?  This is not a good football team.

Even if we lose we can still be in the final playoff spot. So the answer is no. If you root for anything else you are not a fan.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:27 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Even if we lose we can still be in the final playoff spot. So the answer is no. If you root for anything else you are not a fan.

What’s the point though? To lose again to the Steelers in the first round?
Reply/Quote
I'm fairly certain the Bengals are tanking this game. Maybe in an attempt to get Austin fired?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Lol

Sorry unlike you I actually watch the plays. Also I don't have a psychotic hatred of Andy Dalton. 
Reply/Quote
We knew the Saints were good, but few didnt know we were this bad.
Reply/Quote