Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
(11-11-2018, 05:39 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This is the worst 5-4 team in NFL history.

Yep!

(11-11-2018, 05:39 PM)UDBengalsFan Wrote: Flacco is probably out next week, lets get to 6 and 4!

Lol

Not gonna happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Several coaches need to be fired...but I'm sure they all get extensions at the end of the year. BUNGLES
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Browns will wipe the floor with the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Have you seen Jackson's accuracy?

He'll make Winston look like a sniper with the football.

This season is over. The Steelers game was the nail in the coffin for this season. This team may be be 5-4, but this team is in shambles. They almost lost to a terrible Bucs team too.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:42 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Several coaches need to be fired...but I'm sure they all get extensions at the end of the year. BUNGLES

At what point do we say this is enough? 30 years, or 50? It shouldn't feel illegal to turn in the fan card when what you say, happens.
Reply/Quote
The only reason why we will maintain a winning record after today is because of Jameis Winston.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations Teryl Austin and the Cincinnati Bengals. For the first time in NFL history a team has given up over 500 yards in 3 consecutive games. Give yourself a round of applause.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It's driving me crazy

I actually have that album!  Lmao!
Reply/Quote
The only way to turn the season around is to fire Lewis, Lazor, and Austin by Monday morning.
Reply/Quote
Congratulations on another disappointing season on the way!
Reply/Quote
My hats off to the Mods and Admin today.

There are going to be a ton of FIRE X NOW! threads today to clean up...
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:44 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Congratulations Teryl Austin and the Cincinnati Bengals. For the first time in NFL history a team has given up over 500 yards in 3 consecutive games. Give yourself a round of applause.

[Image: card-template-with-fireworks-and-party-h...38&ext=jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:45 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I actually have that album!  Lmao!

I did have it.

It broke Sad
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:45 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The only way to turn the season around is to fire Lewis, Lazor, and Austin by Monday morning.

Meaning the opposite will happen. Mikey will give them all contract extensions
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure, the 500 yards in 3 consecutive games - DC has to be fired. But this stat is equally as ridiculous, Saints scored on 9 straight possessions. Seriously, what the hell? NINE straight possessions! We went 3 and out like 6 or 7 times in a row a few years ago.

Why do we watch the rest of this season?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I did have it.

It broke Sad

I'm gonna have to listen to that now.  Ha ha!!!!
Reply/Quote
This team could lose to Johnny Football of the Browns.. when he was with the Browns.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I wonder how this postgame presser will go with Merv? lol
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I'm not sure, the 500 yards in 3 consecutive games - DC has to be fired. But this stat is equally as ridiculous, Saints scored on 9 straight possessions. Seriously, what the hell? NINE straight possessions! We went 3 and out like 6 or 7 times in a row a few years ago.

This is inexplicable. I have no words, just a gurgling stomach.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 05:48 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I wonder how this postgame presser will go with Merv? lol

“We got to do better” *stupid grin*
Reply/Quote