Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread - Saints @ Bengals***
(11-11-2018, 04:45 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Austin put a linebacker on a wide receiver?

Austin is bad at an epic level
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don’t see us beating the browns. Chubb already has had better games than Mixon there defense is way better than ours we are trending towards 6-10
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Bengals defense will stop the Saints om the last 2 drives of the game and Brown will use those 2 stops as a reason to keep Austin as DC

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Because Gio got the third drive.

The 4th drive was in the two minute drill, thus the 3rd down back (Gio) stays on the field for all downs.

The first drive of the second half saw Mixon on the field on 1st and 2nd down, Gio on third.

The next drive will have Mixon on first and second down.

Gio will get the drive after that.

This is not rocket science...

Doesn’t make it smart
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:47 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: How many other teams have linebackers cover wide  receiver
To say this defense doesnt have a clue would be like saying Hitler was a little high strung.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Jack Del Rio needs a job. Just sayin’......
Sold

Reply/Quote
One way to view this game is that it most certainly will highlight how poor the defense has become under Austin. I cannot see Austin coming back next year.

But also, this game illustrates a common theme of lack of personnel. Linebackers and safety positions are a strong need in next years draft.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:48 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Because Gio got the third drive.

The 4th drive was in the two minute drill, thus the 3rd down back (Gio) stays on the field for all downs.

The first drive of the second half saw Mixon on the field on 1st and 2nd down, Gio on third.

The next drive will have Mixon on first and second down.

Gio will get the drive after that.

This is not rocket science...

You play your best players period. That is what is not rocket science. 
Reply/Quote
Having AJ Green and Vontaze Burfict in the game wouldn’t have made a difference.
Reply/Quote
Glad I raked the leaves. I contributed something positive while not subjecting myself to this pain.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Jack Del Rio needs a job.  Just sayin’......

I don't usually like re-tread coaches, but Del Rio is one of those, like Wade Phillips, that is a good coordinator and just needs to stay at that level.
Reply/Quote
John Ross just does not fight for the ball

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Lol, man I was just thinking, remember how impatient and excited we all get for the season to start?

Then this.
Reply/Quote
31 to tie 32 to win. Lets go lets go
Reply/Quote
So that's 2 under throws by Dalton for possible TDs
Reply/Quote
Boyd still playing hard. Thats something

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2018, 04:49 PM)N_B Wrote: Doesn’t make it smart

It's not about if it is smart or not, it's about people understanding how the rotation works, and has always worked...
Reply/Quote
Should have been a pick.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I had Indian food last night, and what I just left in the bathroom looked far superior to our defense.
Reply/Quote
I thought you couldn't hit the QBs head!?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote