Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
(11-19-2017, 08:48 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Our practices are probably really just recitals with him playing piano. That’d explain why our linemen play like a bunch of ballerinas 

Well someone has to teach them the intricacies of classical music..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One lousy TD. Can we get one lousy TD?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
So what Jamie is saying, the offense is fresh and now able to play?
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:51 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: One lousy TD.  Can we get one lousy TD?

Did that.  We need a third lousy TD!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:45 PM)matmaven Wrote: Hill average 3.8 YPC last yr and everyone lost their mind.  Mixon avg less than 3 YPC this year.

Oline, oline, oline.

Can't say it enough.

(11-19-2017, 08:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 4th Quarter and the D has given up 10 points and responsible for 6 of ours. Perhaps you may wanna look at the other side of the ball

Yep. D is playing solid. They're playing a bad offense, but still. Can't hate on 10 points and a couple turnovers.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Hold on to da ball!
Reply/Quote
Man I hope the Bengals score here.
Reply/Quote
Every time the runner gets a third yard, I feel like we won that snap.

So sad...
Reply/Quote
Why do I see us losing by 1? Friggin Marvin.

Reply/Quote
I'm talking about a Touchdown too not a field goal.
Reply/Quote
Erickson for WR1.

Good thing halftime adjustments are just journalistic jargon.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Can't say it enough.

Yep. D is playing solid. They're playing a bad offense, but still. Can't hate on 10 points and a couple turnovers.

Mixon leads the league in contact behind LOS. But yeah. Sure. 
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why do I see us losing by 1? Friggin Marvin.

If that is the case, Friggin' Randy!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:54 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Mixon leads the league in contact behind LOS. But yeah. Sure. 

What? lol. That has nothing to do with what he said.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Every time the runner gets a third yard, I feel like we won that snap.

So sad...

Yup, I get excited like when the Little Giants gained a whole yard for the first time against the Little Cowboys in that movie.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:54 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I'm talking about a Touchdown too not a field goal.

Yup. Has to be a TD. FG guarantees one point loss.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Some of the worst offense I've ever seen. Can't pass or run block. Tipped passes. I've run out of adjectives to describe how awful this line is.

So ***** awful that a person should be embarrassed to keep running them out there. Holey Shit. Sign 5 free agents and start them next week. There's no ***** way they would be worse than this group is. No way possible. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:50 PM)ah5 Wrote: Hahahahahahaha... Let's hear how bad the defence is some more.

No one is saying we have a bad defense. We are saying the defense is just as culpable as the offense for the terrible TOP.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals win, it's going to be because Osweiler sucks more than our offensive line.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 08:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why do I see us losing by 1? Friggin Marvin.

Yeah, we'll have to settle for a FG attempt, Fat Randy will bounce it in for a 16-10 lead, and then our exhausted D collapses and the shit back-up QB drives them down for the winning score.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote