Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Ravens***
You can't even blame Core. He's trash and always has been.

You can blame the horse shit call that had him as the primary target on the most crucial play of the game/season.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:07 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: 1. Cut Core’s shitty ass before you fire up the bus

2. Absolutely no reason you take a TO on 4th and 3 and design a play to Cor

3. That’s the season

4. I’m disgusted

5. At least PIT lost

Nope
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Say goodbye to the playoffs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:10 PM)TKUHL Wrote: And the game ends with just enough time to watch the refs hand the game to Pitt. Same shit every week.

To be fair those penalties on Jacksonville were pretty blatant.  So I'm not sure I would call that refs giving them the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:11 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Yep. Marvin even said he was open.

It is what it is. 

Do we belong in the playoffs giving up that many yards on the ground!? 

You don’t put core on the field in that situation. You just dont. I would rather 5 other options in that situation, maybe 6
Reply/Quote
and Steelers win with a TD with 3 seconds to go

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I effing hate the steelers. I knew they wold come back and win
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:10 PM)TKUHL Wrote: And the game ends with just enough time to watch the refs hand the game to Pitt. Same shit every week.

well,  it is meant to be...
Reply/Quote
Cody Core would not be on the roster of any other NFL team.

They tried but could not overcome the complete lack of quality depth all over the roster. Season over clearly and really like I said upthread what's the point of even having an NFL franchise if they cannot consistently win and deliver titles?
Reply/Quote
I honestly don't know how much more I can watch the NFL.
The refs just refuse to let Pittsburgh lose.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:11 PM)JumboTron Wrote: You can't even blame Core.  He's trash and always has been.

You can blame the horse shit call that had him as the primary target on the most crucial play of the game/season.

Yep. It looked designed to get a single, cleared up match up.

Core won. 

He just dropped it. 

The ball was on the numbers. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:10 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: pitt didnt lose

When I typed that JAX picked Ben in the EZ. After I finished they called it back - penalty on Jax.

I’m going to go shoot myself in the balls.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
can we say this is an improvement??? we onlu allowed 24 points?????
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:09 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: You know your a blind Dalton hater when you pick on Dalton for another player's fault. Core dropped it. Core was open. Simple as that. From first look, it looks designed to remove the safety help.

Definitely on Core, but if Andy hits Uzo the play before it doesn’t matter. He was mediocre today. Some good throws, but too many bad.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:07 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: 1. Cut Core’s shitty ass before you fire up the bus

2. Absolutely no reason you take a TO on 4th and 3 and design a play to Cor

3. That’s the season

4. I’m disgusted

5. At least PIT lost

[Image: raw]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:09 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: You know your a blind Dalton hater when you pick on Dalton for another player's fault. Core dropped it. Core was open. Simple as that. From first look, it looks designed to remove the safety help.

You just know that Dalton hated that play too by the look on his face.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Honestly I think Dalton fought for that with no receivers, no TEs, running game stuffed, and the offensive line giving up pressure. And in my opinion questionable play calling.

Defense didn't play baf not great but not bad.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:12 PM)N_B Wrote: You don’t put core on the field in that situation.  You just dont.  I would rather 5 other options in that situation, maybe 6

I agree. 

I think they got cute and expected the Ravens to expect us to go to Boyd. 

I hate the formation. I hated Mixon not being in. 

Mixon is a play maker. Rather than go by design, the play should have unfolded or came down to a simple dump off. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: So.....we still worried about Cody Core's ST contributions?

Time to make a change.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:12 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Say goodbye to the playoffs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the Bengals are a playoff caliber team anyway to be honest.  Probably best to play out the season and hope for improvements next year instead of another disappointing first round playoff loss.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote