Cut Core
Cut Core
Cut Core
Cut Core
Cut Core

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:11 PM)JumboTron Wrote: You can't even blame Core. He's trash and always has been.

You can blame the horse shit call that had him as the primary target on the most crucial play of the game/season.

THIS
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Core screwed that up.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:13 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You just know that Dalton hated that play too by the look on his face.

Yep. He did. 

I think it was Marvin's call. 

Read his lips.. He was defending the play. 

Hated it. Didn't make any sense. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Yeah, wrap this season up. Bengals lose a bad game they should have won (maybe not with so many injuries and a spotty oline at  best) and that fat **** from Pitt just scored to win the game. 

I honestly don't know why i watch football because it's always the same thing, year after year. I'm gonna have to work on erasing that football bug from my mind. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:11 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: We’re not making the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it matter?  How many playoff teams do you honestly see this team beating.  I'm saying zero.  They'd lose to KC, NE, LAC, and PIT in guaranteed humiliating fashion.  That leave 1 potential scrub they might squeak one out against, but given how they play in big games, they wouldn't.

This team needs nothing short of a full-on staff purge.  They've failed to prepare this team in every way.  
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He wasn’t actually, and has he been reliable this season?

He wasn't? Huh....coulda fooled me.  Mellow

No, he hasn't, and is why I wanted his ass canned. But here we are, he's got position on a DB, ball hits him right in the goddamned hands, and people blame the QB. Laughable.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Season hanging in the balance and Dalton throws to Cody fuggin Core. With Mixon on the sideline. Sick of this franchise. Same ol shit, different year.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:13 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I agree. 

I think they got cute and expected the Ravens to expect us to go to Boyd. 

I hate the formation. I hated Mixon not being in. 

Mixon is a play maker. Rather than go by design, the play should have unfolded or came down to a simple dump off. 

Just blow it all up
Reply/Quote
Some of you are saying “no playoffs” like that’s a bad thing. Do you think this team has any chance of even being competitive in a playoff game? Marvin has gotten beat in the post season with much better talent than this years team has. Saving us from another embarrassing playoff loss is all they are doing.
Reply/Quote
I was wrong.

Marvin Lewis doesn’t have what it takes to be a defensive coordinator in the modern NFL. He knew Lamar Jackson would start and he failed to prepare the Cincinnati defense to face a mobile quarterback. Today’s defense might have been effective against Joe Flacco but it failed miserably against Lamar Jackson.

Tackling was still horrible. Pass coverage appears unchanged. I rarely saw a linebacker near the ball. This was an epic failure from beginning to end and no one will be made to answer for it.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:13 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You just know that Dalton hated that play too by the look on his face.

He should have changed it then. What are they going to do bench him? He’s an 8th year veteran QB he should be able to make that call.

**** this team.

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:07 PM)kevin Wrote: Could have used that Bullock Field Goal. Ravens have a great D. Bengals did play it tough. Bengals split with Ravens. Hard fought game. Bengals looked better today.

Really!!! We gave up over 100 yards each on the ground by a QB and a nobody RB. I know we didn't look as bad as the NO game but do you think other teams would look this bad against this Balt team with Jackson starting. This team will always be a joke as long as Marvin is here. What good does looking better do if you still lose.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:13 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I agree. 

I think they got cute and expected the Ravens to expect us to go to Boyd. 

I hate the formation. I hated Mixon not being in. 

Mixon is a play maker. Rather than go by design, the play should have unfolded or came down to a simple dump off. 

I wish we knew the truth about that play.

It kind of looked like confusion in the huddle when the call came in.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:12 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: When I typed that JAX picked Ben in the EZ. After I finished they called it back - penalty on Jax.

I’m going to go shoot myself in the balls.

Cool! The Vienna Boys Choir is looking for a new alto  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:17 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I wish we knew the truth about that play.

I am sure Marvin will tell us.... 

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:06 PM)BoBengal Wrote: Dalton hit Cofe right in the numbers on that one.  Not sure how we didn’t catch that

Because he's not a good receiver. Meanwhile, you have a 6' 4" receiver on the sideline that catches pretty much anything thrown his way. But when it's marvball, you play the guys who have been there longer, first. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Side note: Does anyone else hate the new layout over at NFL.com? I can no longer find a nice "summary" of the game... total yards, etc.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He should have changed it then. What are they going to do bench him? He’s an 8th year veteran QB he should be able to make that call.

**** this team.

Same could be said for the last play against the Steelers. 

Burfict knew it.. The entire defense knew it wouldn't work. 

Did it anyways. 

You trust your coaches. 

.... Even to a fault. 

Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 06:17 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I wish we knew the truth about that play.

Some of players were probably confused because they didn’t realize Core was still on the team
Reply/Quote