Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
(11-22-2020, 05:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Actually he’s exactly who drafted Ogbuehi. Do you even follow this team?

I read what he said and just moved on... one of those I feel dumber for having read it moments.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:31 PM)Housh Wrote: Paul Alexander didn’t draft bum ass lineman like Obuehi and Michael Jordan

That’s all ima say

We had a good o line under him for most his coaching career

Paul pounded on a desk demanding they draft obuehi and fisher. You are an idiot if you think Alexander was a good coach

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:35 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: So f this is what gets Zac and his coaches fired, does that make anyone feel better?

It doesn’t really make me feel good, but considering this team is going to be winless the rest of the year now I think that conversation will happen.

If anything, this will save Zac and crew.  Not having his best player is exactly the kind of excuse he requires to retain his job.  
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Mike Brown Bengals. Always setting dubious records.

Can you redo your signature

[Image: Mario-Game-Over-Death-Montage.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Nobody knows what his injury is yet. Just a lot of guessing.

Come on man...

Just come on. The announcers refused to show the replay. It's already on the twitterverse if you want to see it. This is Alex Smith level shit.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:35 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: So f this is what gets Zac and his coaches fired, does that make anyone feel better?

It doesn’t really make me feel good, but considering this team is going to be winless the rest of the year now I think that conversation will happen.

Knowing our luck and the way the Bengals do things; it might give Zac and crew an excuse to stick around at least another season or two.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Jungle Noise is going to be a very rational place to post for the next little bit.

5 losing seasons in a row and a newly-minted franchise savior carted off?  Insanity would beat apathy, but I can see a few games of Finley leading to a lot of tuning out.
Reply/Quote
We can call for the heads of management and coaching staff all we want..
This franchise belongs to the NFL..
We are the Whipping Biatches for the So called Elite teams to get an easy win on sundays..
Its a multi billion dollar company
And the cincinatti bengals are the homeless drunk on the corner that no one cares about
Reply/Quote

No i think it will be the excuse to keep him around. However I hope it does wake up the people who made the collective decision to field this o-line this season. Someone else said it above. We have a generational talent and he cant make it 10 games because of the line. Very sad day for Burrow and Bengals fans. Hopefully makes a full recovery and the organization empties their pockets to keep him protected next year.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:32 PM)bonesaw Wrote: I'm going with he's ok. Hyperextension is my guess

Where do I get some of your wacky tabacky?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 5 losing seasons in a row and a newly-minted franchise savior carted off?  Insanity would beat apathy, but I can see a few games of Finley leading to a lot of tuning out.

Hey, we should be positive and rooting for the rest of the team! That's what people keep saying on social media. Like we can't be upset lol

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:38 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Come on man...

Just come on. The announcers refused to show the replay. It's already on the twitterverse if you want to see it. This is Alex Smith level shit.

He’s not going to die. He’ll have surgery and be back next season.

You guys are so dramatic.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:36 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Who wouldn’t pull an Eli Manning at this point for sure after how this shit show ended? If the kid can ever recover and still WANT to actually play here along with wholesale coaching / line changes and upgrades, that’s the only chance this franchise has on that side of the ball for many years.

I’ll strongly support this kid’s recovery and continue to follow him but can’t say I’ll ever feel the same about this franchise after this. There’s definitely a limit to pain, heartache, and disappointment one can endure. At some point this should be fun. That just ended.

whatever team burrow ends up on will be my favorite team, mike brown's bengals can **** themselves. i am joe burrow fan now not bungles fan. bungles had 35 years of my time. bengals should consider selling and not coming back, i want to follow a different franchise with joe on it lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:36 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sometimes i really wonder if you know your ass from a hole in the ground. 

"things happen" for reasons. One reason being, that loser Michael Jordan got abused all game and finally happed to be in the wrong place, after being abused again, and threw his man into Burrows knee. 

If Jordan had an ounce of talent or strength, it doesn't happen. If Taylor had even the slightest clue, Jordan wouldn't have been in there after getting abused all damn day long. 

This wasn't a freak accident. It was an obvious outcome waiting to happen. 

Agreed! Michael Jordan has no business starting. He is a complete POS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:38 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Come on man...

OK,,,what's the injury?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
We could be winless the rest of the year
Reply/Quote
don't normally do Gameday thread but after see Burrow going down...

Honestly i spent most of the first half getting perplexed about the ZT over reliance again on passing and then that happens.

I know bad things can happen at any time but this has not been a new trend with Burrow taking hits and ZT continually putting the game in his hands every damn week...

Really hope burrow recovers....really hope ZT gets canned
Reply/Quote
Does anybody run more pitches for negative yards than we do?
Reply/Quote
Following EXACTLY in Carson Palmer’s footsteps!
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:26 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Not acceptable.  I don't want that temptation.  I want to delete my account.

Riiiiiiight. Because it's not possible to create a new account if you delete an existing one. Rolleyes 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote